Banter meanings in Urdu
Banter meanings in Urdu is مذاق Banter in Urdu. More meanings of banter, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Banter.
- (noun) : light teasing repartee
My inspiration was my mom. She's a great cook, and she still cooks, and we still banter back and forth about cooking. Growing up in a mostly Portuguese community, food was important and the family table was extremely important. At a very young age I understood that.
'Friends' was an education in intelligent comedic banter in intelligent vernacular. It was an education in scene study. It was an education in group dynamic. I came out of there with a master's degree in comedy.
More words related to the meanings of Banter
More words from Urdu related to Banter
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Banter meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ٹھٹے بازیمضحکہمنہ بندبولی ٹھولیچوٹچَکھناچھیڑناپھسلانارغبتلپکانقلیمزہمکرزبردستی سے منہ بند کرناطَعن يا حَقارَت کا اِظہارکھلیفہَمظَرافَتٹھٹھاسیراستہزابولنے نہ دیناہنسی ٹھٹاطنزچکھنامضحک واقعہدھوکاخواہشمخولنقلبے لطفطرفہ تماشاجوشلگنامطاءبہفَراسَتمَسخَرا پَندشاتماشاپگڑی اچھالناڈھاٹی دیناہذلمزاحفراستہنسی یا کھلی کرنادھوکا دے کر پھانسنادل لگیچڑھانابازیچہاِمتحان لینا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Banter
What are the meanings of Banter in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Banter in Urdu is مذاق - mazaaq. To understand how would you translate the word Banter in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Banter or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Banter synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Banter. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Banter in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Banter in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Banter with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by banter?
Meaning of banter is مذاق - mazaaq
Whats the definition of banter?
Definition of the banter are
- light teasing repartee
What is the synonym of banter?
Synonym of word banter are funniness, poke fun, funnier, fun, justed, ludification, mocks, gag, prankings, mock
What are the idioms related to banter?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word banter.
- Do not lose your friend for your jest
- If you play with a fool at home he'll play with you in the market
- It is not given to everyone to have a nose
- Jest with your equals
- Jests are seldom good the first time and never the second
What are the quotes with word banter?
Here are the quotes with the word banter in them
- My inspiration was my mom. She's a great cook, and she still cooks, and we still banter back and forth about cooking. Growing up in a mostly Portuguese community, food was important and the family table was extremely important. At a very young age I understood that. — Emeril Lagasse
- 'Friends' was an education in intelligent comedic banter in intelligent vernacular. It was an education in scene study. It was an education in group dynamic. I came out of there with a master's degree in comedy. — Matt LeBlanc
- One of my favorite things about 'Star Trek' wasn't just the overt banter but the humor in that show about the relationships between the main characters and their reactions to the situations they would face there was a lot of comedy in that show without ever breaking its reality. — J.J.Abrams