Joking meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Joking.
- (adjective satellite) : characterized by jokes and good humor
More words related to the meanings of Joking
More words from Urdu related to Joking
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Joking meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
چاؤطرفہ تماشادل لگی یا کھلی کرنالگنابذلہ سنجیمذاقطربمزاجتماشہمنہ چڑاناڈھاٹااٹھائی گیراٹھٹھولیہذلمسخرہ پن کرناگتفہَمکھیلخاکہ اڑاناچٹکلاہزلذائقہاِمتحان لیناچھیڑلطفچاہدل لگی یا ہنسی مذاقمسخرا پننشاطآوازے کسناپھبتیچپ کرنااٹھائ گیرافقرے کسناتَمَسخَرمذاق ہوناتضحیکفَراسَتبازیڈھالنامسکراہٹمذاق اڑاناچوٹچہلچھیڑناسوادرغبتفراستٹھٹے بازیقہقہے ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Joking
What are the meanings of Joking in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Joking in Urdu are مذاق - mazaaq, ہنسی - hansi, ٹھٹھا - thatha and کھلی - khali. To understand how would you translate the word Joking in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Joking or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Joking synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Joking. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Joking in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Joking in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Joking with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by joking?
Meanings of joking are مذاق - mazaaq, ہنسی - hansi, ٹھٹھا - thatha and کھلی - khali
Whats the definition of joking?
Definition of the joking are
- characterized by jokes and good humor
What is the synonym of joking?
Synonym of word joking are becalms, henhussy, prankful, joke, liking, laugher, prankish, waughted, prancings, jest
What are the idioms related to joking?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word joking.
- Jeerers must be content to taste of their own broth
- Jest with your equals
- There's many a true word said in jest
- Give line
- It is always term time in conscience court
What are the quotes with word joking?
Here are the quotes with the word joking in them
- We would make songs, and the producers said we should play it for my dad. I was kind of scared, I didn't know what to think cuz we were just joking around. — Lil' Romeo
- My dad keeps joking about sneaking into my grandparents' house and switching out their HBO for PBS so they think I'm on 'Downton Abbey.' — Allison Williams
- I like working solo and it was a lot of fun joking around with the audience, saying things. I'm only just learning how to do certain things. — Art Garfunkel
- My joking answer to this question is that I leave a bowl of milk out on the back porch every night for the Idea Fairy. In the morning, the milk is gone and there's a brand-new shiny idea by the bowl. — Sarah Zettel