Raat - رات meanings in English
Raat - رات meanings in English are night, twight, nocturns, nocturnes, nocturnals, nocturn, night time, darkness, overnight Raat - رات in English. More meanings of raat - رات, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Raat - رات Definitions
Please find 17 English and definitions related to the word Raat - رات.
- (noun) : a swarthy complexion
- (noun) : having a dark or somber color
- (noun) : an unilluminated area
- (noun) : an unenlightened state
- (noun) : absence of light or illumination
- (noun) : absence of moral or spiritual values
- (noun) : the time after sunset and before sunrise while it is dark outside
- (noun) : darkness
- (noun) : the dark part of the diurnal cycle considered a time unit
- (noun) : the time between sunset and midnight
- (noun) : the period spent sleeping
- (noun) : a period of ignorance or backwardness or gloom
- (noun) : a shortening of nightfall
- (noun) : Roman goddess of night; daughter of Erebus; counterpart of Greek Nyx
- (adverb) : happening in a short time or with great speed
- (adverb) : during or for the length of one night
- (adjective satellite) : lasting, open, or operating through the whole night
|میں مسکراتا ہوں
|She repeats that
|وہ اسے دھراتی ہے
|وہ مسکراتا ہے
|He doesn't smile
|وہ نہیں مسکراتا ہے
|ہم مسکراتے ہیں
|I don't smile
|ہم نہیں مسکراتے ہیں
|We don't smile
|ہم نہیں مسکراتے ہیں
More words related to the meanings of Raat - رات
More words from English related to Raat - رات
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Raat - رات meanings in English in English.
darkdarknessdismal duskgloomgloominessgloomylightlessmistinessmurkmurkyobfuscationobscurationobscurepitchytenebroustenebrousnessanarchyblacknessobscuritywandarkenedimperspicuitydrearinessviridnesstortilityinkinkinessnigrescencestigmainkedinkinginklingsinksghastlinessnervenightsinewveinvasvenanitenaytsniterenrennereynshabovernightnight time
Idioms related to the meaning of Raat - رات
What are the meanings of Raat - رات in English?
Meanings of the word Raat - رات in English are darkness, night, overnight, nocturn, nocturnals, nocturnes, nocturns, twight and night time. To understand how would you translate the word Raat - رات in English, you can take help from words closely related to Raat - رات or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Raat - رات synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Raat - رات. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Raat - رات in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Raat - رات in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Raat - رات with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by raat?
Meanings of raat are darkness, night, overnight, nocturn, nocturnals, nocturnes, nocturns, twight and night time
Whats the definition of raat?
Definition of the raat are
- a swarthy complexion
- having a dark or somber color
- an unilluminated area
- an unenlightened state
- absence of light or illumination
- absence of moral or spiritual values
- the time after sunset and before sunrise while it is dark outside
- the dark part of the diurnal cycle considered a time unit
- the time between sunset and midnight
- the period spent sleeping
- a period of ignorance or backwardness or gloom
- a shortening of nightfall
- Roman goddess of night; daughter of Erebus; counterpart of Greek Nyx
- happening in a short time or with great speed
- during or for the length of one night
- lasting, open, or operating through the whole night
What is the synonym of raat?
Synonym of word raat are اندھیرا, تاریکی, ظلمت, سیاہی, تیرگی, رات, نس, نائٹ, رین, شب
What are the idioms related to raat?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word raat.
- Butter is gold in the morningilver at noor lead at night
- Day and night
- Every day hath its night
- If you sing before breakfast you cry before night
- Make a night of it
How to use raat in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use raat in a sentence.
- I smile — میں مسکراتا ہوں
- She repeats that — وہ اسے دھراتی ہے
- He smiles — وہ مسکراتا ہے
- He doesn't smile — وہ نہیں مسکراتا ہے
- We smile — ہم مسکراتے ہیں