Declare meanings in Urdu
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Declare.
- (verb) : declare to be
- (verb) : announce publicly or officially
- (verb) : state firmly
- (verb) : state emphatically and authoritatively
- (verb) : make a declaration (of dutiable goods) to a customs official
- (verb) : designate (a trump suit or no-trump) with the final bid of a hand
- (verb) : authorize payments of
- (verb) : proclaim one's support, sympathy, or opinion for or against
More words related to the meanings of Declare
More words from Urdu related to Declare
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Declare meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
منادی کرناحقیقت کے طور پر جِتانافرمانالہکاشارہ کرنابتلاناآبروگواہی دیناہئیتلب ہلاناڈھنڈورا پیٹنااطلاع دیناظاہر کرناکیفیتافشا ہوناریاستآبی رنگوں سے رنگنابولیدعویٰ کرنازعم کرناپھوڑناپیشنگوئ کرناعیاں کرناشکلثبوتنوبتزبان کھولناشہرت دیناواضحمنکشف کرناآوازہتلفظ کرناشانروایت کرناگُفتَگُو کرنااعتماد کے ساتھ دُعا کَرنامظاہرہ کرنانکالنااعلان کرنا êlaanافشا کرناراجدلالت کرنابیان کرنابتانامشتہر کرنااعلان کرنا eêlaanسامنے لانابیان دینازبان سے نکالنادولت ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Declare
What are the meanings of Declare in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Declare in Urdu are بیان کرنا - bayaan karna, اعلان کرنا - elaan karna, مشہور کرنا - mashhuur karna, اظہار کرنا - izhaar karna and بیان دینا - bayaan deyna. To understand how would you translate the word Declare in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Declare or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Declare synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Declare. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Declare in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Declare in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Declare with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by declare?
Meanings of declare are بیان کرنا - bayaan karna, اعلان کرنا - elaan karna, مشہور کرنا - mashhuur karna, اظہار کرنا - izhaar karna and بیان دینا - bayaan deyna
Whats the definition of declare?
Definition of the declare are
- declare to be
- announce publicly or officially
- state firmly
- state emphatically and authoritatively
- make a declaration (of dutiable goods) to a customs official
- designate (a trump suit or no-trump) with the final bid of a hand
- authorize payments of
- proclaim one's support, sympathy, or opinion for or against
What is the synonym of declare?
Synonym of word declare are enunciate, announcing, escribing, blaze, aver, pronounce, tell, expressing, affirm, express
What are the idioms related to declare?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word declare.
- Express oneself
- Give tongue
- Have it out
- On one sleeves
- Speak to the heart
What are the quotes with word declare?
Here are the quotes with the word declare in them
- I've never really had a hobby, unless you count art, which the IRS once told me I had to declare as a hobby since I hadn't made money with it. — Laurie Anderson
- The best way in the world to deceive believers is to cloak a message in religious language and declare that it conveys some new insight from God. — Charles Stanley
- If we openly declare what is wrong with us, what is our deepest need, then perhaps the death and despair will by degrees disappear. — J.B.Priestley
- The only way to ensure equality for women is to clearly declare it in our Constitution. — Carolyn Maloney