Pronounce meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Pronounce.
- (verb) : pronounce judgment on
If Germany, thanks to Hitler and his successors, were to enslave the European nations and destroy most of the treasures of their past, future historians would certainly pronounce that she had civilized Europe.
More words related to the meanings of Pronounce
More words from Urdu related to Pronounce
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Pronounce meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پیمانپھوٹناگنناحقیقت کے طور پر جِتاناملفوظہسرزنش کرناتوثیقخبر پھیلانادو ٹوکمشتہر کرنابہکاناترتیبصدا دیناگُفتَگُو کرناجیسے قوانینپڑھاناقطعیافشا کرنادورانکلامچرچاسوال کرنااپنی مرضی کی قیمت مقرر کرناتاکید کرنابرپا کرناپکارپیش کرناحکم صادر کرنابخشنامنادی کرنازبان دیناکھولنانیبو کا درختدعویٰ کرناکوئی کہاوت یا قولملامت کرناوَثُوق سے کہناشہرَتصریحلپٹموسوم کرنافرماننداخطاب کرنادُوسرے کو دیناتعلیم دیناآواز نکالنافاش ہونااصطلاحمقولہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Pronounce
What are the meanings of Pronounce in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Pronounce in Urdu are کہنا - kaehna, اعلان کرنا - elaan karna and تلفظ کرنا - talaffuz karna. To understand how would you translate the word Pronounce in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Pronounce or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Pronounce synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Pronounce. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Pronounce in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Pronounce in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Pronounce with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by pronounce?
Meanings of pronounce are کہنا - kaehna, اعلان کرنا - elaan karna and تلفظ کرنا - talaffuz karna
Whats the definition of pronounce?
Definition of the pronounce are
- pronounce judgment on
What is the synonym of pronounce?
Synonym of word pronounce are assert, promulgates, proclaiming, ask, promulgate, decalcifying, advise, enunciate, annunciating, admonish
What are the idioms related to pronounce?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word pronounce.
- Do as i say not as i do
- It is hard to refuse when a superior entreats
- It is not injury that is not meant injury
- No one was ever rulned by speaking the truth
- Reel off
What are the quotes with word pronounce?
Here are the quotes with the word pronounce in them
- English people don't have very good diction. In France you have to pronounce very particularly and clearly, and learning French at an early age helped me enormously. — Vivien Leigh
- On the one hand we publicly pronounce the equality of all peoples on the other hand, in our immigration laws, we embrace in practice these very theories we abhor and verbally condemn. — Emanuel Celler
- If Germany, thanks to Hitler and his successors, were to enslave the European nations and destroy most of the treasures of their past, future historians would certainly pronounce that she had civilized Europe. — Simone Weil
- Most laws condemn the soul and pronounce sentence. The result of the law of my God is perfect. It condemns but forgives. It restores - more than abundantly - what it takes away. — Jim Elliot