Discourse meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Discourse.
- (verb) : carry on a conversation
- (noun) : extended verbal expression in speech or writing
- (noun) : an address of a religious nature (usually delivered during a church service)
- (verb) : talk at length and formally about a topic
Public discourse has been polluted now for decades by corporate-funded disinformation - not just with climate change but with a host of health, environmental and societal threats. The implications for the planet are grim.
More words related to the meanings of Discourse
More words from Urdu related to Discourse
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Discourse meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مذاکرہشاعریباد ببادخطابگپبحثا بحثیکہننذاعچیزپکڑگُفتَگُوہم کلامیگپ شپتنازعبحث کرناباوثوق قرار دیا جاناکاہشانشا پر دازیسُخَن سازیبابتقریرمذا کراتدعویٰکہن سننباتکتبہشئےقباحتزُبانگفتگو میں شرکت کرناافواہتکرار کرناتنازعہشےجواب مضمونصحبتخَیالی دُنیا میں رہنابولناسوال جوابنظریہ یا بیانقضیہ کرناقوللوحاجزاۓ ترکیبیاعتراضاسلُوب گُفتگُومباحثہباتیں کرناتکراراقرار ...
Idiom with the word Discourse in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Discourse
What are the meanings of Discourse in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Discourse in Urdu are گفتگو - guftugu, نتق - nutq, مقالہ - maqaalah and کلام - kalaam. To understand how would you translate the word Discourse in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Discourse or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Discourse synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Discourse. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Discourse in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Discourse in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Discourse with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by discourse?
Meanings of discourse are گفتگو - guftugu, نتق - nutq, مقالہ - maqaalah and کلام - kalaam
Whats the definition of discourse?
Definition of the discourse are
- carry on a conversation
- extended verbal expression in speech or writing
- an address of a religious nature (usually delivered during a church service)
- talk at length and formally about a topic
What is the synonym of discourse?
Synonym of word discourse are conversation, confabulation, speech, colloquy, dissert, talking, essay, dispute, article, dialogue
What are the idioms with the word discourse?
Here are the idioms with the word discourse in them.
- Sweet discourse makes short days and nights
What are the idioms related to discourse?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word discourse.
- Horn in
- Changing of words is lighting of hearts
- Conversation teaches more than meditation
- Every bird known by its note
- Lay heads together
What are the quotes with word discourse?
Here are the quotes with the word discourse in them
- Let your Discourse with Men of Business be Short and Comprehensive. — George Washington
- Change of weather is the discourse of fools. — Thomas Fuller
- Public discourse has been polluted now for decades by corporate-funded disinformation - not just with climate change but with a host of health, environmental and societal threats. The implications for the planet are grim. — Michael E. Mann
- Bad faith likes discourse on friendship and loyalty. — Mason Cooley