Talking meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Talking.
- (noun) : an exchange of ideas via conversation
I avoid talking before the youth of the age as I would dancing before them: for if one's tongue don't move in the steps of the day, and thinks to please by its old graces, it is only an object of ridicule.
More words related to the meanings of Talking
More words from Urdu related to Talking
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Talking meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
محاورہالاپلفاظی دکھاناگفتگو میں شرکت کرنابے پر کینزاع لفظیتاگاگَپبیانگپبات چیتہرزہ گوئیخستہ بسکٹگفتارتکرارزٹلمباحثہ کرنادکھاوٹدم دینالازنروز مرہذہنی خَلجانشور غلغلہ مچانابحثبکواس کرناحجت کرنامقالہڈھکوسلازبانڈینگ ہانکناصحبتکلّہ درازیپٹاخہبتیایاتقریرتارپرخاششیخیباتیں بنانازبانی جمع خرچگپ ہانکناچلانابول چالباتجھگڑابڑبڑاہٹتقریر کرناگپ لگانامایا قبیلے کا فردمذا کرات ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Talking
What are the meanings of Talking in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Talking in Urdu are بات چیت - baat chiit, گپ - gap and گفتگو - guftugu. To understand how would you translate the word Talking in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Talking or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Talking synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Talking. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Talking in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Talking in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Talking with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by talking?
Meanings of talking are بات چیت - baat chiit, گپ - gap and گفتگو - guftugu
Whats the definition of talking?
Definition of the talking are
- an exchange of ideas via conversation
What is the synonym of talking?
Synonym of word talking are communicativeness, interworking, taradiddle, communicational, conversationism, talk, communicating, contaction, discoursing, concussation
What are the idioms related to talking?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word talking.
- Oblique narration or speech
- Speech is a physician to a sick mind
- Speech is the index of the mind
- Changing of words is lighting of hearts
- Conversation teaches more than meditation
What are the quotes with word talking?
Here are the quotes with the word talking in them
- I avoid talking before the youth of the age as I would dancing before them: for if one's tongue don't move in the steps of the day, and thinks to please by its old graces, it is only an object of ridicule. — Horace Walpole
- There is no end to the violations committed by children on children, quietly talking alone. — Elizabeth Bowen
- Men don't even ask me out. I can't remember the last time I was asked out on a date, and I'm talking years here. I spend my life more and more alone. — Anna Nicole Smith
- If you're truly in a band and you guys have been together for a long time, there's a family bond that you have. In fact, I've talked about this with therapists, especially if you're talking about a relationship, because when you're with somebody, you're going to your family, and she's alone. — Gary Allan