Objection meanings in Urdu
Objection meanings in Urdu are شاخسانہ, اظہار ناپسندیدگی, ترکنا, جرح, اعتراض, گرفت, قباحت, حجت, اختلاف, پکڑ, عذر, کلام Objection in Urdu. More meanings of objection, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Objection.
- (noun) : (law) a procedure whereby a party to a suit says that a particular line of questioning or a particular witness or a piece of evidence or other matter is improper and should not be continued and asks the court to rule on its impropriety or illegality
- (noun) : the speech act of objecting
- (noun) : the act of expressing earnest opposition or protest
The most common objection that I hear to walking as exercise is that it's too easy, that only sweaty, strenuous activity offers real benefits. But there is abundant evidence that regular, brisk walking is associated with better health, including lower blood pressure, better moods and improved cholesterol ratios.
More words related to the meanings of Objection
More words from Urdu related to Objection
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Objection meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نشانعبارتادھورا پنتال میل نہ کھانابَد مَزگیمناظرہنالیضبطیپھیر پھار کے پوچھنامقالہاختلاف تضادپخگرفتاینٹھنموہنیان بنتول مولخرابنفرین خلائقاختلافمٹھیاناسدھانازخمینُقصان رساںبہانہٹکڑمجادلہمذاکرہچمٹاناتوثیقگتھم گتھامقابلے ميں حصّہ ليناقصوررَنجِشمتبادلباز رکھناکولیتفرقہبثپیچنا موافقتقیدکُھڑیچ نکالناچھوٹی خندقپودے کی پھُوٹتفاوتجوازمُعضلہنفرتلپکنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Objection
What are the meanings of Objection in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Objection in Urdu are عذر - uzr, قباحت - qabaahat, اعتراض - eteraaz, اختلاف - ekhtelaaf, شاخسانہ - shaakh saanah, گرفت - giraft, حجت - hujjat, پکڑ - pakar, کلام - kalaam and جرح - jarah. To understand how would you translate the word Objection in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Objection or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Objection synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Objection. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Objection in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Objection in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Objection with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by objection?
Meanings of objection are عذر - uzr, قباحت - qabaahat, اعتراض - eteraaz, اختلاف - ekhtelaaf, شاخسانہ - shaakh saanah, گرفت - giraft, حجت - hujjat, پکڑ - pakar, کلام - kalaam and جرح - jarah
Whats the definition of objection?
Definition of the objection are
- (law) a procedure whereby a party to a suit says that a particular line of questioning or a particular witness or a piece of evidence or other matter is improper and should not be continued and asks the court to rule on its impropriety or illegality
- the speech act of objecting
- the act of expressing earnest opposition or protest
What is the synonym of objection?
Synonym of word objection are excusation, defect, protest, disagreement, pretext, dilemma, schism, capturing, excoct, evil
What are the idioms related to objection?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word objection.
- Horn in
- There is a but in everywhere
- Bind the sack before it be full
- Grasp at
- Though a lie be swift the truth overtakes it
What are the quotes with word objection?
Here are the quotes with the word objection in them
- My objection to Liberalism is this that it is the introduction into the practical business of life of the highest kind namely, politics of philosophical ideas instead of political principles. — Benjamin Disraeli
- A major source of objection to a free economy is precisely that group thinks they ought to want. Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. — Milton Friedman
- The most common objection that I hear to walking as exercise is that it's too easy, that only sweaty, strenuous activity offers real benefits. But there is abundant evidence that regular, brisk walking is associated with better health, including lower blood pressure, better moods and improved cholesterol ratios. — Andrew Weil
- I should have no objection to go over the same life from its beginning to the end: requesting only the advantage authors have, of correcting in a second edition the faults of the first. — Benjamin Franklin