Wring meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Wring.
- (verb) : twist and press out of shape
- (noun) : a twisting squeeze
- (verb) : obtain by coercion or intimidation
- (verb) : twist and compress, as if in pain or anguish
- (verb) : twist, squeeze, or compress in order to extract liquid
Nothing is so beautiful as spring - when weeds, in wheels, shoot long and lovely and lush Thrush's eggs look little low heavens, and thrush through the echoing timber does so rinse and wring the ear, it strikes like lightning to hear him sing.
More words related to the meanings of Wring
More words from Urdu related to Wring
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Wring meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کھال اترناڈاکہ ڈالنارُوپ دَھارناپھر جاناتاخت و تاراجچارہآشوببیلناکلحق دیناکیچڑ میں روندنا پھوندناآرام کرناکھوکھلا کرنالٹکانابرباد کرناتڑپناواپس آناراہ زنی کرناغبن کرناشغبقمساوٹنانچوڑدروغ گوئی کرناپامال کرنالوٹ ماردَغَا بازپلٹناعرقگھاسفساداستحصال بالجبرپھانسنابل کھاتے ہُوئے چَلناپڑنانالیدروغ یا خلاف کہنانقلیٹپکاناغلبہ کرناجھالرالٹاناربطعنہ تشنع کرنافساد برپا کرنازحمتفریبکشید کرناکھیننچنانکاس کرنا ...
What are the meanings of Wring in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Wring in Urdu are نچوڑنا - nichorna, لوٹنا - luutna and مچلنا - machalna. To understand how would you translate the word Wring in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Wring or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Wring synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Wring. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Wring in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Wring in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Wring with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by wring?
Meanings of wring are نچوڑنا - nichorna, لوٹنا - luutna and مچلنا - machalna
Whats the definition of wring?
Definition of the wring are
- twist and press out of shape
- a twisting squeeze
- obtain by coercion or intimidation
- twist and compress, as if in pain or anguish
- twist, squeeze, or compress in order to extract liquid
What is the synonym of wring?
Synonym of word wring are extort, sprawl, squeakings, pillage, squeeze, rob, snouting, overrun, riot, crimpy
What are the quotes with word wring?
Here are the quotes with the word wring in them
- Very few beings really seek knowledge in this world. Mortal or immortal, few really ASK. On the contrary, they try to wring from the unknown the answers they have already shaped in their own minds. — Anne Rice
- Nothing is so beautiful as spring - when weeds, in wheels, shoot long and lovely and lush Thrush's eggs look little low heavens, and thrush through the echoing timber does so rinse and wring the ear, it strikes like lightning to hear him sing. — Gerard Manley Hopkins
- The 'Sports Illustrated' cover was the last thing I shot. That week, I told my agent, 'You know what, I really... I don't want to be a model anymore. I really want to do movies.' And I think he wanted to wring my neck at the moment. — Brooklyn Decker