Drunk meanings in Urdu
Drunk meanings in Urdu are شرابی, مدھوش, مدرا کا ماتل, پئے ہوئے, مست, متوالا, بدمست, پیے ہوۓ, سرمست, مخمور, شراب خوار Drunk in Urdu. More meanings of drunk, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Drunk.
- (noun) : someone who is intoxicated
- (noun) : a chronic drinker
- (adjective) : stupefied or excited by a chemical substance (especially alcohol)
- (adjective satellite) : as if under the influence of alcohol
I mean, I don't think I'm alone when I look at the homeless person or the bum or the psychotic or the drunk or the drug addict or the criminal and see their baby pictures in my mind's eye. You don't think they were cute like every other baby?
More words related to the meanings of Drunk
More words from Urdu related to Drunk
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Drunk meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
لچاپگلوٹمے پرستسرخوششراب خوارسبک سرشہوتخمار آلودشوخپرشہوتنشے میں دھتبے فکررتاہابد مستغیر جانب دارزناکارکٹھورغنڈاپگلیشراب کا رسیااغوامخمورمد ہوشمرچ دارزناحواس باختہمجنونمحومستخراباتیتتاپریشان کرنابے جذبہپرشہوت نفس پرستشراب کا کیڑابادہ کشوحشیانہمتوالاعادتاً شرابیعیاشبدبلا نوشخبطیسرمستبے دھیانبھنگڑخراباتیمحرقمدھوشچورکامی ...
Idioms with the word Drunk in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Drunk
What are the meanings of Drunk in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Drunk in Urdu are مخمور - makhmuur, شرابی - sharaabi, مست - mast, شراب خوار, متوالا - matwaala, بدمست - Bud mast, مدھوش - madhosh, سرمست - Sarmast and پئے ہوئے. To understand how would you translate the word Drunk in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Drunk or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Drunk synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Drunk. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Drunk in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Drunk in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Drunk with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by drunk?
Meanings of drunk are مخمور - makhmuur, شرابی - sharaabi, مست - mast, شراب خوار, متوالا - matwaala, بدمست - Bud mast, مدھوش - madhosh, سرمست - Sarmast and پئے ہوئے
Whats the definition of drunk?
Definition of the drunk are
- someone who is intoxicated
- a chronic drinker
- stupefied or excited by a chemical substance (especially alcohol)
- as if under the influence of alcohol
What is the synonym of drunk?
Synonym of word drunk are drunken, drinker, lustful, winey, petulant, lewd, druthers, overjoyed, drunkship, lecherous
What are the idioms with the word drunk?
Here are the idioms with the word drunk in them.
- As soon as you have drunk you turn your back on the spring
- Poison is drunk out of gold
What are the idioms related to drunk?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word drunk.
- Prosperity lets go the bridle
- Take things as you find them
- A drunkard purse is a bottle
- Let the drunkard alone and he will fall of himself
- One mad action is not enough to prove a man mad
What are the quotes with word drunk?
Here are the quotes with the word drunk in them
- Love, with very young people, is a heartless business. We drink at that age from thirst, or to get drunk it is only later in life that we occupy ourselves with the individuality of our wine. — Isak Dinesen
- I mean, I don't think I'm alone when I look at the homeless person or the bum or the psychotic or the drunk or the drug addict or the criminal and see their baby pictures in my mind's eye. You don't think they were cute like every other baby? — Dustin Hoffman
- Not drunk is he who from the floor - Can rise alone and still drink more But drunk is They, who prostrate lies, Without the power to drink or rise. — Thomas Love Peacock
- Our hearts were drunk with a beauty Our eyes could never see. — George William Russell