Restrain meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Restrain.
- (verb) : to close within bounds, or otherwise limit or deprive of free movement
- (verb) : restrict (someone or something) so as to make free movement difficult
- (verb) : prevent the action or expression of
- (verb) : prevent (someone or something) from doing something
A wise and frugal Government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government, and this is necessary to close the circlue of our felicities.
More words related to the meanings of Restrain
More words from Urdu related to Restrain
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Restrain meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
جوش کم ہو جانامنع کرنااورمانناظلم کرناانسدادتوڑناٹھرا لینادہشت دیناقابو میں رکھنابس کرومغلوب کرنادنگئیسرکرناتائیددق کرناخارج کرناالزام لگانامصیبتتافتہتسلط حاصل کرناہمدردی کرنادم لگاناشکنجہاڑ کرناٹھہراناحامل ہونانامنظوریچیزپخ نکالنااٹکاناقابو پانارخصت دیناتوڑ کرنادور کرنابس یا قابو میں رکھناجھڑکیخوفمَنظُوری نَہ ديناٹکنااڑنے میں بڑھنامیکدہمالکحسب نسبسمجھاناوزنشرمسار کرناقابو میں لاناشیر ہوناوارث ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Restrain
What are the meanings of Restrain in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Restrain in Urdu are روکنا - rokna, دبانا - dabaana, باز رکھنا - baaz rakhna, پابندی لگانا - paa bandi lagaana, سادھنا - saadhna and رکاوت ڈالنا - rukaawat daalna. To understand how would you translate the word Restrain in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Restrain or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Restrain synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Restrain. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Restrain in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Restrain in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Restrain with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by restrain?
Meanings of restrain are روکنا - rokna, دبانا - dabaana, باز رکھنا - baaz rakhna, پابندی لگانا - paa bandi lagaana, سادھنا - saadhna and رکاوت ڈالنا - rukaawat daalna
Whats the definition of restrain?
Definition of the restrain are
- to close within bounds, or otherwise limit or deprive of free movement
- restrict (someone or something) so as to make free movement difficult
- prevent the action or expression of
- prevent (someone or something) from doing something
What is the synonym of restrain?
Synonym of word restrain are obtrude upon, quench, avert, disallow, astrict, occlude, enforce, arrest, quell, withhold
What are the idioms related to restrain?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word restrain.
- Keep off
- Hold up
- Keep in
- Pin one down
- Stand in one's own light
What are the quotes with word restrain?
Here are the quotes with the word restrain in them
- The one who cannot restrain their anger will wish undone, what their temper and irritation prompted them to do. — Horace
- The main business of religions is to purify, control, and restrain that excessive and exclusive taste for well-being which men acquire in times of equality. — Alexis de Tocqueville
- Past experience with fiscal austerity at home and overseas strongly suggests that it is best for the economy's long-run performance to restrain government spending rather than raise taxes. — Mark Zandi
- A wise and frugal Government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government, and this is necessary to close the circlue of our felicities. — Thomas Jefferson