Upon meanings in Urdu
More words related to the meanings of Upon
More words from Urdu related to Upon
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Upon meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کتنا ہیشہپرمُکَمَّلنلکیورقہآر پارمرگیپگلوٹعمُوداًبہت اونچابچ نکلنے کا عملکم عمرشيوِنگ بَليڈبرمالا مالباقیامّاادھر ادھرانجام کو پہنچانامرتفعورقکشید کاریمسلممجالپر و بالاز حدآلا بالاخفیفعالَمنوجَوانپَنکھظاہری صورتجزنیچےدغا بازیچڑھتاتاہمآلہ کشیدسَالَمزورپاگلایک سرےبالیپگلیپَرےالٹراگھسسانارسیدہتیغپاس ...
Idioms with the word Upon in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Upon
What are the meanings of Upon in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Upon in Urdu are بالا - baala, اوپر - uupar and پر - par. To understand how would you translate the word Upon in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Upon or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Upon synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Upon. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Upon in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Upon in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Upon with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by upon?
Meanings of upon are بالا - baala, اوپر - uupar and پر - par
Whats the definition of upon?
Definition of the upon are
What is the synonym of upon?
Synonym of word upon are over, abovesaid, in, minor, abovedeck, however, guile, upstays, fraught, evasion
What are the idioms with the word upon?
Here are the idioms with the word upon in them.
- A pimple has grown upon an ulcer
- A place on the ground is safer than upon lofty towers he who rests on the ground has no chance of falling out
- A soldier fights upon his stomach
- An army goes upon its belly
- Conscience places a bridle upon the tongue
What are the idioms related to upon?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word upon.
- The trap to the high born is ambition
- Above one under standing
- Cheap and best
- Fortune turns like a mill wheel now you are at the top and then at the bottom
- Fortune turns like a millwheel; now you are at the top and then at the bottom
What are the quotes with word upon?
Here are the quotes with the word upon in them
- The value of old age depends upon the person who reaches it. To some men of early performance it is useless. To others, who are late to develop, it just enables them to finish the job. — Thomas Hardy
- Filth and old age, I'm sure you will agree, are powerful wardens upon chastity. — Geoffrey Chaucer
- We allow our ignorance to prevail upon us and make us think we can survive alone, alone in patches, alone in groups, alone in races, even alone in genders. — Maya Angelou
- The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough. — George Edward Moore