Full meanings in Urdu
Full meanings in Urdu are بھرا ہوا, پکا, پر, لبریز, پورا, مالا مال, بالکل, صفت ہونا, گف ہونا, لب ریز, لبالب, معمور Full in Urdu. More meanings of full, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Full.
- (adjective satellite) : being at a peak or culminating point
- (noun) : the time when the Moon is fully illuminated
- (adjective) : (of sound) having marked deepness and body
- (adverb) : to the greatest degree or extent; completely or entirely; ( full' in this sense is used as a combining form)
More words related to the meanings of Full
More words from Urdu related to Full
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Full meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بالاتَرپتے آنا یا لگنااندرتماماًسخت سرحرافساکنسالَمجوں کا توںکھرا پنجیتازبردستموٹامکملقویقابل اعتبارمُسطحپوری شدت کے ساتھنہایتقابل اعتمادکثیفریل پیلقدر والادقیقمُکَمَل کَردہخالیپیٹ بھراہر جگہ پرڈھیرعدل پسندنیچےمحکمحاصل جمعبلکہقانعآئینیتصحیح کرناچاتُرسادہآزمودہ کاراہلپررسیدہپائندہخالصچکاناگم سمہرپورے کا پورابہتا ہوا ...
Idioms with the word Full in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Full
What are the meanings of Full in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Full in Urdu are بھرا ہوا - bhara hu a, پورا - puura, پر - par, پکا - pakka, بالکل - bilkul, مالا مال - maala maal, لبریز - Labreez, لب ریز - lab reyz and لبالب - labaalab. To understand how would you translate the word Full in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Full or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Full synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Full. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Full in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Full in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Full with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by full?
Meanings of full are بھرا ہوا - bhara hu a, پورا - puura, پر - par, پکا - pakka, بالکل - bilkul, مالا مال - maala maal, لبریز - Labreez, لب ریز - lab reyz and لبالب - labaalab
Whats the definition of full?
Definition of the full are
- being at a peak or culminating point
- the time when the Moon is fully illuminated
- (of sound) having marked deepness and body
- to the greatest degree or extent; completely or entirely; ( full' in this sense is used as a combining form)
What is the synonym of full?
Synonym of word full are burgeoned, entire, upon, indissoluble, fraughted, plenary, substantial, utterly, at, clever
What are the idioms with the word full?
Here are the idioms with the word full in them.
- A full belly neither fights nor flies well
- A full purse makes the mouth speak
- A full purse makes the mouth to speak
- A full purse never lacks friends
- At full sea
What are the idioms related to full?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word full.
- Through and through
- Ye should be king of your word
- Ln holes
- When the belly is full the bones would have rest
- You can never consider that as your own which can be changed
What are the quotes with word full?
Here are the quotes with the word full in them
- I think when the full horror of being fifty hits you, you should stay home and have a good cry. — Josh Billings
- Men of age object too much, consult too long, adventure too little, repent too soon, and seldom drive business home to the full period, but content themselves with a mediocrity of success. — Dale Carnegie
- Better pass boldly into that other world, in the full glory of some passion, than fade and wither dismally with age. — James Joyce
- By Time and Age full many things are taught. — Aeschylus