On meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word On.
- (adverb) : with a forward motion
- (adjective) : in operation or operational
- (adjective) : (of events) planned or scheduled
- (adverb) : indicates continuity or persistence or concentration
- (adverb) : in a state required for something to function or be effective
|Are you alone?||کیا تم اکیلے ہو؟|
|I don't drive||ہم نہیں زبردستی دھکیلتے ہیں|
|I don't give||ہم نہیں دیتے ہیں|
|I don't love||ہم نہیں محبت کرتے ہیں|
|I don't smile||ہم نہیں مسکراتے ہیں|
|I don't speak||ہم نہیں بولتے ہیں|
|I don't take||ہم نہیں لیتے ہیں|
|I don't write||ہم نہیں لکھتے ہیں|
|Independence Day is Pakistan's national day and is celebrated anually on 14 August||یوم آزادی پاکستان کا قومی دن ہے اور 14 اگست کو یومیہ منایا جاتا ہے|
|Labour day celebrated on the first Monday of every September, honors millions of hardworking across the country.||مزدوری کا دن ہر ستمبر کے پہلے پیر کو منایا جاتا ہے ، ملک بھر میں لاکھوں محنت کشوں کو اعزاز دیتا ہے|
|She spends money||وہ رقم خرچ کرتی ہے|
|They continued reading||وہ مطالعہ جاری رکھتے تھے|
|They don't cheat||وہ دھوکا نہیں دیتے ہیں|
|We borrowed money||ہم رقم قرض لیتے تھے|
|We don't drive||ہم نہیں زبردستی دھکیلتے ہیں|
|We don't give||ہم نہیں دیتے ہیں|
|We don't love||ہم نہیں محبت کرتے ہیں|
|We don't smile||ہم نہیں مسکراتے ہیں|
|We don't speak||ہم نہیں بولتے ہیں|
|We don't take||ہم نہیں لیتے ہیں|
|We don't write||ہم نہیں لکھتے ہیں|
More words from Urdu related to On
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word On meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word On in it
What are the meanings of On in Urdu?
Meanings of the word On in Urdu are با - baa, پر - par, بی - bi and کاوپر - kaaope. To understand how would you translate the word On in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to On or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered On synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word On. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use On in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say On in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of On with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by on?
Meanings of on are با - baa, پر - par, بی - bi and کاوپر - kaaope
Whats the definition of on?
Definition of the on are
- with a forward motion
- in operation or operational
- (of events) planned or scheduled
- indicates continuity or persistence or concentration
- in a state required for something to function or be effective
What is the synonym of on?
Synonym of word on are with, at, wing, to, above, upon, in, pinion, through, for
What are the idioms with the word on?
Here are the idioms with the word on in them.
- A creacking cart goes long on the wheels
- A fly on wheel
- A man of many trades begs his bread on sundays
- A man's character depends on whether his friends are good or bad
- A place on the ground is safer than upon lofty towers he who rests on the ground has no chance of falling out
What are the quotes with word on?
Here are the quotes with the word on in them
- Youth is when you're allowed to stay up late on New Year's Eve. Middle age is when you're forced to. — Bill Vaughan
- I don't believe one grows older. I think that what happens early on in life is that at a certain age one stands still and stagnates. — T.S.Eliot
- Preparation for old age should begin not later than one's teens. A life which is empty of purpose until 65 will not suddenly become filled on retirement. — Dwight L.Moody
- Old age comes on suddenly, and not gradually as is thought. — Emily Dickinson
How to use on in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use on in a sentence.
- Are you alone? — کیا تم اکیلے ہو؟
- Congratulations — مبارک ہو
- I don't drive — ہم نہیں زبردستی دھکیلتے ہیں
- I don't give — ہم نہیں دیتے ہیں
- I don't love — ہم نہیں محبت کرتے ہیں