Fetch meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Fetch.
- (verb) : take away or remove
- (noun) : the action of fetching
More words related to the meanings of Fetch
More words from Urdu related to Fetch
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Fetch meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
قائل ہوناذہینتعارف کرانادیوخریدبھتنےپیدا وارمول لیناپریتگھیرنازردذہن نشین کرنااندر لاناپیداوارعفریتدینافائدہ کرناجنرواج دیناغولبھگدڑ مچا دیناصورت خیالیچھوڑنامَسحُور کرنافائدہدشمنشریک کرنامردہ ساآباد کرنامال آمدنیحاصلبتالگروِيدہ کرنالڑائ ختم کر دیناعقلمندلگانامطلبراضی کرناوہمی صورتتسلیم کرناتابع ہونابھتناداخل کرناروحنباتعمل درآمدفائدہ زراعتلانے کا سبب ہوناموہ ليناذکر لانا ...
Idiom with the word Fetch in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Fetch
What are the meanings of Fetch in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Fetch in Urdu are بھوت - bhuut, لانا - laana and موہ لينا. To understand how would you translate the word Fetch in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Fetch or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Fetch synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Fetch. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Fetch in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Fetch in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Fetch with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by fetch?
Meanings of fetch are بھوت - bhuut, لانا - laana and موہ لينا
Whats the definition of fetch?
Definition of the fetch are
- take away or remove
- the action of fetching
What is the synonym of fetch?
Synonym of word fetch are spook, yield, revenant, win over, ghost, purchase, bogey, produce, apparition, plant
What are the idioms with the word fetch?
Here are the idioms with the word fetch in them.
- The tide will fetch away the ebb brings
What are the idioms related to fetch?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word fetch.
- A sharp good for a stubborn ass
- Hunger is the instructor of money
- Suspicions raise hobgoblins in the dark
- The raised stick always makes the dog obey
- To the timorous the air is filled with demons
What are the quotes with word fetch?
Here are the quotes with the word fetch in them
- In Kenya women are the first victims of environmental degradation, because they are the ones who walk for hours looking for water, who fetch firewood, who provide food for their families. — Wangari Maathai
- A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five. — Groucho Marx
- The instruction we find in books is like fire. We fetch it from our neighbours, kindle it at home, communicate it to others, and it becomes the property of all. — Voltaire