Genius meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Genius.
- (noun) : someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field
- (noun) : someone who has exceptional intellectual ability and originality
- (noun) : unusual mental ability
- (noun) : a natural talent
- (noun) : exceptional creative ability
There is no self-knowledge but an historical one. No one knows what he himself is who does not know his fellow men, especially the most prominent one of the community, the master's master, the genius of the age.
More words related to the meanings of Genius
More words from Urdu related to Genius
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Genius meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
دقیقہ رسعاجز کرناآگاہرزقذِی عِلمراغب ہوناوثوقعالم جناتفاضلانہفطانتچابک دستصنمتیز نظرنمودپرانبذلہ سنجقوتقراردادحاذقسمجھدارلگنعظمتدل دارموہ لينامشتاقتوانائی یا سرگرمی .اسپرٹروپبڑائپشتتیز طبعدلبھگدڑ مچا دیناخطُوط قُوَّتچترہمدردی کرناچاتُرہوشآہارارواحسمجھ داردممتدیتعاجلالفتبل مضبوطیزنناٹاکوئی اِکتسَابی صَلاحِيَّتمانکھائیذی شعُور ...
Idioms with the word Genius in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Genius
What are the meanings of Genius in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Genius in Urdu are ذہین - zehiin, جان - jaan, قوت - quuwat, پریت - priit, بھوت - bhuut, ذکی - zaki, جن - jin and عقلمند - aql mand. To understand how would you translate the word Genius in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Genius or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Genius synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Genius. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Genius in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Genius in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Genius with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by genius?
Meanings of genius are ذہین - zehiin, جان - jaan, قوت - quuwat, پریت - priit, بھوت - bhuut, ذکی - zaki, جن - jin and عقلمند - aql mand
Whats the definition of genius?
Definition of the genius are
- someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field
- someone who has exceptional intellectual ability and originality
- unusual mental ability
- a natural talent
- exceptional creative ability
What is the synonym of genius?
Synonym of word genius are shrewd, vitality, support, ghost, ghoost, intelligent, sharp witted, life, strength, fondness
What are the idioms with the word genius?
Here are the idioms with the word genius in them.
- No author is a man of genius to his own publisher
- Talent works genius creates
What are the idioms related to genius?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word genius.
- He is strong that can knock a man down he stronger who can lift himself up
- Psychic force
- From seeing comes loving
- Drown not thyself to save a drowing man
- Great wits have short memories
What are the quotes with word genius?
Here are the quotes with the word genius in them
- The secret of genius is to carry the spirit of the child into old age, which mean never losing your enthusiasm. — Aldous Huxley
- It seems as if an age of genius must be succeeded by an age of endeavour riot and extravagance by cleanliness and hard work. — Virginia Woolf
- There is no self-knowledge but an historical one. No one knows what he himself is who does not know his fellow men, especially the most prominent one of the community, the master's master, the genius of the age. — Karl Wilhelm Friedrich Schlegel
- We hold that the most wonderful and splendid proof of genius is a great poem produced in a civilized age. — Thomas B.Macaulay