Indignation meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Indignation.
- (noun) : a feeling of righteous anger
A man's sentiments are generally just and right, while it is second selfish thought which makes him trim and adopt some other view. The best reforms are worked out when sentiment operates, as it does in women, with the indignation of righteousness.
More words related to the meanings of Indignation
More words from Urdu related to Indignation
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Indignation meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Indignation
What are the meanings of Indignation in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Indignation in Urdu are غصہ - ghussah, غیظ - ghaez, غضب - ghazab, خفگی - khafagi, طیش - taesh and پیچ و تاب - peych o taab. To understand how would you translate the word Indignation in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Indignation or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Indignation synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Indignation. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Indignation in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Indignation in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Indignation with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by indignation?
Meanings of indignation are غصہ - ghussah, غیظ - ghaez, غضب - ghazab, خفگی - khafagi, طیش - taesh and پیچ و تاب - peych o taab
Whats the definition of indignation?
Definition of the indignation are
- a feeling of righteous anger
What is the synonym of indignation?
Synonym of word indignation are provocations, rage, indignance, furiousness, miff, pique, blousing, displeasure, irritation, ire
What are the idioms related to indignation?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word indignation.
- A little pot soon hot
- Anger which is covered up is dangerous
- Even a fly hath its spleen
- Fly out
- He pardons the ravens but storms at the doves
What are the quotes with word indignation?
Here are the quotes with the word indignation in them
- A man's sentiments are generally just and right, while it is second selfish thought which makes him trim and adopt some other view. The best reforms are worked out when sentiment operates, as it does in women, with the indignation of righteousness. — Leland Stanford
- For the youth, the indignation of most things will just surge as each birthday passes. — Chris Evans
- One's life has value so long as one attributes value to the life of others, by means of love, friendship, indignation and compassion. — Simone de Beauvoir
- A good indignation brings out all one's powers. — Ralph Waldo Emerson