Instinct meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Instinct.
- (noun) : inborn pattern of behavior often responsive to specific stimuli
- (adjective satellite) : (followed by with') deeply filled or permeated
More words related to the meanings of Instinct
More words from Urdu related to Instinct
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Instinct meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Instinct in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Instinct
What are the meanings of Instinct in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Instinct in Urdu are وجدان - wijdaan, فطرت - fitrat and جبلت - jibillat. To understand how would you translate the word Instinct in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Instinct or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Instinct synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Instinct. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Instinct in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Instinct in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Instinct with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by instinct?
Meanings of instinct are وجدان - wijdaan, فطرت - fitrat and جبلت - jibillat
Whats the definition of instinct?
Definition of the instinct are
- inborn pattern of behavior often responsive to specific stimuli
- (followed by with') deeply filled or permeated
What is the synonym of instinct?
Synonym of word instinct are ecstasy, intrigue, apprehension, deceit, naturity, creation, natureless, sliness, naturality, ruse
What are the idioms with the word instinct?
Here are the idioms with the word instinct in them.
- Women have a heavenly instinct for sympathising with misfortune
What are the idioms related to instinct?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word instinct.
- Do one's kind
- Flesh and blood
- It is natural to the human character to hate him whom you have injured
- Law of nature
- What is trueimple and sincere is most congenial to man's nature
What are the quotes with word instinct?
Here are the quotes with the word instinct in them
- In art as in love, instinct is enough. — Anatole France
- Love isn't an emotion or an instinct - it's an art. — Mae West
- Art is not the application of a canon of beauty but what the instinct and the brain can conceive beyond any canon. When we love a woman we don't start measuring her limbs. — Pablo Picasso
- Art and works of art do not make an artist sense and enthusiasm and instinct do. — Karl Wilhelm Friedrich Schlegel