Malady meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Malady.
- (noun) : impairment of normal physiological function affecting part or all of an organism
- (noun) : any unwholesome or desperate condition
The Middle East is ailing. The malady stems from pervasive violence, shortages of food, water and educational opportunities, discrimination against women and - the most virulent cause of all - the absence of freedom.
More words related to the meanings of Malady
More words from Urdu related to Malady
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Malady meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Malady
What are the meanings of Malady in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Malady in Urdu are روگ - rog, آزار - aazaar, بیماری - biimaari and مرض - marz. To understand how would you translate the word Malady in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Malady or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Malady synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Malady. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Malady in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Malady in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Malady with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by malady?
Meanings of malady are روگ - rog, آزار - aazaar, بیماری - biimaari and مرض - marz
Whats the definition of malady?
Definition of the malady are
- impairment of normal physiological function affecting part or all of an organism
- any unwholesome or desperate condition
What is the synonym of malady?
Synonym of word malady are infirmity, suscitation, diseasefulness, fault, woe, dase, diseasedness, entanglement, trouble, peerages
What are the idioms related to malady?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word malady.
- Agues come on horseback but go away on foot
- Grief is the canker of the heart
- A disease known is half cured
- He becomes more ill through remedies
- Pride is scarce ever cured
What are the quotes with word malady?
Here are the quotes with the word malady in them
- It is the malady of our age that the young are so busy teaching us that they have no time left to learn. — Eric Hoffer
- The passion of hatred is so long lived and so obstinate a malady that the surest sign of death in a sick person is their desire for reconciliation. — Jean de la Bruyere
- The Middle East is ailing. The malady stems from pervasive violence, shortages of food, water and educational opportunities, discrimination against women and - the most virulent cause of all - the absence of freedom. — Shimon Peres
- But love's a malady without a cure. — John Dryden