Disease meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Disease.
- (noun) : an impairment of health or a condition of abnormal functioning
I think the biggest disease the world suffers from in this day and age is the disease of people feeling unloved. I know that I can give love for a minute, for half an hour, for a day, for a month, but I can give. I am very happy to do that, I want to do that.
More words related to the meanings of Disease
More words from Urdu related to Disease
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Disease meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Disease in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Disease
What are the meanings of Disease in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Disease in Urdu are آزار - aazaar, مرض - marz, بیماری - biimaari, علت - illat, روگ - rog, عارضہ - aarizah, بے آرامی - bey aaraami and علالت - alaalat. To understand how would you translate the word Disease in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Disease or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Disease synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Disease. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Disease in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Disease in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Disease with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by disease?
Meanings of disease are آزار - aazaar, مرض - marz, بیماری - biimaari, علت - illat, روگ - rog, عارضہ - aarizah, بے آرامی - bey aaraami and علالت - alaalat
Whats the definition of disease?
Definition of the disease are
- an impairment of health or a condition of abnormal functioning
What is the synonym of disease?
Synonym of word disease are hardship, symptom, fever, addiction, botheration, ailment, sickness, epidemic, pretext, bad habit
What are the idioms with the word disease?
Here are the idioms with the word disease in them.
- A disease known is half cured
- No one mortal is there whom sorrow and disease touch not
- To know the disease is half the cure
What are the idioms related to disease?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word disease.
- Agues come on horseback but go away on foot
- Grief is the canker of the heart
- A disease known is half cured
- He becomes more ill through remedies
- Pride is scarce ever cured
What are the quotes with word disease?
Here are the quotes with the word disease in them
- I think the biggest disease the world suffers from in this day and age is the disease of people feeling unloved. I know that I can give love for a minute, for half an hour, for a day, for a month, but I can give. I am very happy to do that, I want to do that. — Princess Diana
- The biggest disease this day and age is that of people feeling unloved. — Princess Diana
- Old age is not a disease - it is strength and survivorship, triumph over all kinds of vicissitudes and disappointments, trials and illnesses. — Maggie Kuhn
- Once a disease has entered the body, all parts which are healthy must fight it: not one alone, but all. Because a disease might mean their common death. Nature knows this and Nature attacks the disease with whatever help she can muster. — Paracelsus