Mansion meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Mansion.
- (noun) : a large and imposing house
Al Gore, the former vice-president of the United States, lives in a mansion that uses more electricity than the average family's bungalow! David Suzuki rides on a bus that uses more fuel than a Smart car to get across Canada! Oh my God! And this is just the tip of the vanishing iceberg!
More words related to the meanings of Mansion
More words from Urdu related to Mansion
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Mansion meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کٹھیارقيام گاہمودی خانہاتارناگھرنزولہاؤسنگنرم کرنے والابرابردرجہسل,عمارتسطحچھورسترگولاگھر کومیل ملاپبرداشتپناہ دیناحویلیسفر کرناہدفسطح چمکدار نہ ہوناصفاچٹ کرناخلازمین پر پٹخناملکیرہاٹھور ٹھکانااترنامقامانعامدورہمادیسادہ لوحبرابر کرنااستھلہراناسوانانقل مکانیبیتبھنڈارسیررہائشوطنحریمشالاسیر سپاٹادرمانسپاٹ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Mansion
What are the meanings of Mansion in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Mansion in Urdu are مسکن - maskan, منزل - manzil, مکان - makaan, حویلی - haweyli, ٹھکانا - thikaana and کوٹھی - kothi. To understand how would you translate the word Mansion in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Mansion or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Mansion synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Mansion. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Mansion in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Mansion in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Mansion with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by mansion?
Meanings of mansion are مسکن - maskan, منزل - manzil, مکان - makaan, حویلی - haweyli, ٹھکانا - thikaana and کوٹھی - kothi
Whats the definition of mansion?
Definition of the mansion are
- a large and imposing house
What is the synonym of mansion?
Synonym of word mansion are domicile, objective, space, mansionary, mollifier, level, site, grisette, lenitive, landing
What are the idioms related to mansion?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word mansion.
- Queer street
- A full purse makes the mouth to speak
- Do not be frightened by difficulties
- Goods are their that enjoy them
- He that has most is wisest
What are the quotes with word mansion?
Here are the quotes with the word mansion in them
- I choose films for their artistic value. I don't need a mansion or a Jaguar. When I leave this Earth, I won't take any money with me. All I will leave behind will be my art. — Brad Renfro
- Al Gore, the former vice-president of the United States, lives in a mansion that uses more electricity than the average family's bungalow! David Suzuki rides on a bus that uses more fuel than a Smart car to get across Canada! Oh my God! And this is just the tip of the vanishing iceberg! — Linwood Barclay
- All love that has not friendship for its base, is like a mansion built upon the sand. — Ella Wheeler Wilcox
- Some artists are working to buy the mansion or whatever the element of fame must bear, but I spend all my money on my show. — Lady Gaga