Bearing meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Bearing.
- (noun) : dignified manner or conduct
- (noun) : a rotating support placed between moving parts to allow them to move easily
- (noun) : relevant relation or interconnection
- (adjective) : (of a structural member) withstanding a weight or strain
I do not come bearing a party label on my sleeve - or a quick fix in my back pocket. I do not come with a rigid ideology in my heart - or a soul that tells me to go it alone. I do not come to uproot tradition - or to be imprisoned by it.
It is, finally, a word is untimely in three different senses, and bearing it as one's treasure will not win one anyone's favours one rather risks finding oneself outside everyone's camp... Beauty is the word that shall be our first.
More words related to the meanings of Bearing
More words from Urdu related to Bearing
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Bearing meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Bearing in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Bearing
What are the meanings of Bearing in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Bearing in Urdu are لگاؤ - lagaa o, علاقہ - elaaqah, ٹھکانا - thikaana, برداشت - bar daasht and محمول - maehmuul. To understand how would you translate the word Bearing in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Bearing or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Bearing synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Bearing. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Bearing in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Bearing in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Bearing with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by bearing?
Meanings of bearing are لگاؤ - lagaa o, علاقہ - elaaqah, ٹھکانا - thikaana, برداشت - bar daasht and محمول - maehmuul
Whats the definition of bearing?
Definition of the bearing are
- dignified manner or conduct
- a rotating support placed between moving parts to allow them to move easily
- relevant relation or interconnection
- (of a structural member) withstanding a weight or strain
What is the synonym of bearing?
Synonym of word bearing are connection, district, proper place, relevancy, attachment, diocese, mansion, relation, imputation, concern
What are the idioms with the word bearing?
Here are the idioms with the word bearing in them.
- By bearing with others you shall be borne with
What are the idioms related to bearing?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word bearing.
- A bit thick
- A bitter pill to swallow
- A man may bear till his back break
- Carry the war into the enemy camp
- Everything can be endured except case
What are the quotes with word bearing?
Here are the quotes with the word bearing in them
- I do not come bearing a party label on my sleeve - or a quick fix in my back pocket. I do not come with a rigid ideology in my heart - or a soul that tells me to go it alone. I do not come to uproot tradition - or to be imprisoned by it. — Ted Kulongoski
- It is, finally, a word is untimely in three different senses, and bearing it as one's treasure will not win one anyone's favours one rather risks finding oneself outside everyone's camp... Beauty is the word that shall be our first. — Hans Urs von Balthasar
- People talk about the courage of condemned men walking to the place of execution: sometimes it needs as much courage to walk with any kind of bearing towards another person's habitual misery. — Graham Greene
- Through the harsh design of fate, Florida was dealt the unfortunate circumstances of bearing the brunt of not one but two hurricanes, and it appears more dark clouds are poised to visit the Sunshine State. — Ginny Brown Waite