Pile meanings in Urdu
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Pile.
- (noun) : a large sum of money (especially as pay or profit)
- (noun) : a collection of objects laid on top of each other
- (noun) : a column of wood or steel or concrete that is driven into the ground to provide support for a structure
- (noun) : battery consisting of voltaic cells arranged in series; the earliest electric battery devised by Volta
- (noun) : fine soft dense hair (as the fine short hair of cattle or deer or the wool of sheep or the undercoat of certain dogs)
- (noun) : a nuclear reactor that uses controlled nuclear fission to generate energy
- (verb) : place or lay as if in a pile
- (verb) : arrange in stacks
- (noun) : (often followed by of') a large number or amount or extent
More words related to the meanings of Pile
More words from Urdu related to Pile
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Pile meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Pile
What are the meanings of Pile in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Pile in Urdu are ڈھیر - dheyr, مکان - makaan, گنج - ganj, انبار - anbaar, انبار لگانا - anbaar lagaana and شالا - Shaala. To understand how would you translate the word Pile in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Pile or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Pile synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Pile. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Pile in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Pile in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Pile with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by pile?
Meanings of pile are ڈھیر - dheyr, مکان - makaan, گنج - ganj, انبار - anbaar, انبار لگانا - anbaar lagaana and شالا - Shaala
Whats the definition of pile?
Definition of the pile are
- a large sum of money (especially as pay or profit)
- a collection of objects laid on top of each other
- a column of wood or steel or concrete that is driven into the ground to provide support for a structure
- battery consisting of voltaic cells arranged in series; the earliest electric battery devised by Volta
- fine soft dense hair (as the fine short hair of cattle or deer or the wool of sheep or the undercoat of certain dogs)
- a nuclear reactor that uses controlled nuclear fission to generate energy
- place or lay as if in a pile
- arrange in stacks
- (often followed by of') a large number or amount or extent
What is the synonym of pile?
Synonym of word pile are bulk, piled, housing, baldness, bing, heaping, habitation, store, abundant, heaped
What are the idioms related to pile?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word pile.
- Building and marrying of children are great wasters
- You are building on sand
- A slight pretext suffices for doing evil
- Quarrellers never lack words
- Cast in the same mould
What are the quotes with word pile?
Here are the quotes with the word pile in them
- Stargate by far is the top of the pile when it comes to Sci-Fi. The quality is great. They have really good writers, production design, lighting, wardrobe. — Corin Nemec
- I tried the Atkins diet in the Seventies when pregnant with my son, as I didn't want to pile on the pounds. Now, so long as I'm healthy, I don't care what my scales say. — Britt Ekland
- Is education possibly a process of trading awareness for things of lesser worth? The goose who trades his is soon a pile of feathers. — Aldo Leopold
- To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk. — Thomas A. Edison