Joyous meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Joyous.
- (adjective) : full of or characterized by joy
For us artists there waits the joyous compromise through art with all that wounded or defeated us in daily life in this way, not to evade destiny, as the ordinary people try to do, but to fulfil it in its true potential - the imagination.
More words related to the meanings of Joyous
More words from Urdu related to Joyous
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Joyous meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
خوشگوارخوشسرمستبھانڈنعمتاِس صورت میں راضیقہقہہ آوربھڑک دارشادنشاط انگیزمطمنپوراباغ باغوجیہالبیلاخوش باشزرق برقشان دارمسعُودبےخودکھلوناتحفہبخوشیپسندیدہمحظوظبغلیں بجانے والاشاکرراضی مطمئنمسرورفرخندہخوش مزاجسطحیمسرت بخشبش شاشوجد میںعجیباحسانکیف آورپیارافرحانمستغرقیکسوآسودہمگنبحالخوش طبعرنگا دارشادمانظرفشگفتہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Joyous
What are the meanings of Joyous in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Joyous in Urdu are خرم - khurram, خوش - khush, مگن - magan, خندان - khandaan and پرمسرت - pur musarrat. To understand how would you translate the word Joyous in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Joyous or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Joyous synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Joyous. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Joyous in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Joyous in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Joyous with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by joyous?
Meanings of joyous are خرم - khurram, خوش - khush, مگن - magan, خندان - khandaan and پرمسرت - pur musarrat
Whats the definition of joyous?
Definition of the joyous are
- full of or characterized by joy
What is the synonym of joyous?
Synonym of word joyous are happy, satisfied, joyful, gay, riant, jolly, cheerful, pleasing, jocund, boon
What are the idioms related to joyous?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word joyous.
- Hold him alone truly fortunate who has ended his life in happy well being
- He pleases all the world and cannot please himself
- A cheerful look makes a dish a feast
- A jolly dog
- A little bird is content with a little meal
What are the quotes with word joyous?
Here are the quotes with the word joyous in them
- Going to the theater is such a joyous experience. My dad would take my sister and me to plays when we were very young, like six or seven years old. — Julia Roberts
- People only talk about what a joyous experience it is, but there is terror: Your life, as you know it, is over. It's over the day that child is born. It's over, and something completely new starts. — Bill Murray
- For us artists there waits the joyous compromise through art with all that wounded or defeated us in daily life in this way, not to evade destiny, as the ordinary people try to do, but to fulfil it in its true potential - the imagination. — Lawrence Durrell
- The two most joyous times of the year are Christmas morning and the end of school. — Alice Cooper