Khandaan - خندان meanings in English
Khandaan - خندان Definitions
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Khandaan - خندان.
- (adjective) : full of or characterized by joy
- (adjective satellite) : showing or feeling mirth or pleasure or happiness
- (adjective satellite) : quick and energetic
- (adjective satellite) : offering fun and gaiety
- (adjective satellite) : full of or showing high-spirited merriment
- (noun) : a facial expression characterized by turning up the corners of the mouth; usually shows pleasure or amusement
- (adjective satellite) : smiling with happiness or optimism
More words related to the meanings of Khandaan - خندان
More words from English related to Khandaan - خندان
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Khandaan - خندان meanings in English in English.
blissfulcantydroll fain gladgladsomejollyjoyfuljoyouscontentcontentedfrolicsomegayhappypleasingriantsatisfieduncomplainingamusedcheeredexcidedexultedhappedhappingheartenedluxatedpleasescheeryblithebooncheerfuldelightedgleefuljoviallightsomemerrymirthfulpleasedridentrollickingwinsomeemplumeddandyfopfoppishgallantgaudyjocundsparkishmerrymaker ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Khandaan - خندان
What are the meanings of Khandaan - خندان in English?
Meanings of the word Khandaan - خندان in English are joyous, laughing, merry and smiling. To understand how would you translate the word Khandaan - خندان in English, you can take help from words closely related to Khandaan - خندان or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Khandaan - خندان synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Khandaan - خندان. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Khandaan - خندان in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Khandaan - خندان in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Khandaan - خندان with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by khandaan?
Meanings of khandaan are joyous, laughing, merry and smiling
Whats the definition of khandaan?
Definition of the khandaan are
- full of or characterized by joy
- showing or feeling mirth or pleasure or happiness
- quick and energetic
- offering fun and gaiety
- full of or showing high-spirited merriment
- a facial expression characterized by turning up the corners of the mouth; usually shows pleasure or amusement
- smiling with happiness or optimism
What is the synonym of khandaan?
Synonym of word khandaan are خوش, مگن, خرم, پرمسرت, خندان, شادان وا فرحان, متبسم, مسرور, رنگیلا, مسکراہٹ
What are the idioms related to khandaan?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word khandaan.
- Men go not laughing to heaven
- Play women and wine undo men laughing
- A merry pin
- A merry pin
- As long lives a merry heart as a sad one