Now meanings in Urdu
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Now.
- (adverb) : at the present moment
- (adverb) : without delay or hesitation; with no time intervening
- (noun) : the momentary present
- (adverb) : in these times
- (adverb) : used to preface a command or reproof or request
- (adverb) : in the immediate past
- (adverb) : (prefatory or transitional) indicates a change of subject or activity
- (adverb) : in the historical present; at this point in the narration of a series of past events
|Do you know me?||کیا آپ مجھے جانتے ہیں؟|
|I can decide now||میں ابھی فیصلہ کرسکتا ہوں|
|I know him||میں اسے جانتا ہوں|
|We leave now||ہم ابھی رخصت ہوتے ہیں|
More words related to the meanings of Now
More words from Urdu related to Now
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Now meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تیزی سےاِن دِنوںاب بھیپل مارتےایک دمہچکچاہٹقابو سے باہرخلاف امیدبلا وسیلےراست اقدامکاٹناہچر مچرابھی ابھیموجودہابھتککھلم کھلاعنقریبجلدیناوقتفوری طور پراچانکشتابجھٹ پٹناگاہفوراًقطعی طور پرچٹتیزفہمی سےتا ہمآناً فاناًعاجلانہترددان دنوںدفعتناِسی وقتبلا توقفپلک جھپکاتےتیزسےما سواپل جھپکتےغیر متوقع طور پر ھونے والاپس و پیشحال ہی میںبلا توقعبلا واسطہبراہ راستسرے دستاگر مگرفل بدیہآج کل ...
Idioms with the word Now in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Now
What are the meanings of Now in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Now in Urdu are اب - ab, آج کل - aaj kal, فوراً - fauran, ایک دم - eyk dam, ابھی - abhi and فل حال - fil haal. To understand how would you translate the word Now in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Now or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Now synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Now. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Now in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Now in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Now with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by now?
Meanings of now are اب - ab, آج کل - aaj kal, فوراً - fauran, ایک دم - eyk dam, ابھی - abhi and فل حال - fil haal
Whats the definition of now?
Definition of the now are
- at the present moment
- without delay or hesitation; with no time intervening
- the momentary present
- in these times
- used to preface a command or reproof or request
- in the immediate past
- (prefatory or transitional) indicates a change of subject or activity
- in the historical present; at this point in the narration of a series of past events
What is the synonym of now?
Synonym of word now are presently, these days, readily, unexpected, recently, quickly, sudden, procrastination, pronto, all at once
What are the idioms with the word now?
Here are the idioms with the word now in them.
- All men now worship gold piety being quite overthrown
- Every now and again
- Fortune turns like a mill wheel now you are at the top and then at the bottom
- Fortune turns like a millwheel; now you are at the top and then at the bottom
- I taught you to swim and now you drown me
What are the idioms related to now?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word now.
- At a word
- Out of hand
- On the spur of the moment
- Pitch and pay
- Cut your wisdom teeth
What are the quotes with word now?
Here are the quotes with the word now in them
- The kids are old enough now - I just want to let them be kids. I don't want to comment on them too much. They're at an age where I just want to let them be kids. — Eminem
- I've got volumes on how not to behave. I've got more information now than a guy should have at my age. — Charlie Sheen
- By all but the pathologically romantic, it is now recognized that this is not the age of the small man. — John Kenneth Galbraith
- I'm at peace with myself and where I am. In the past, I was always looking to see how everybody else was doing. I wasn't competitive, I was comparative. I just wanted to be where everybody else was. Now I've gotten to an age when I am not comparing anymore. — Courteney Cox
How to use now in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use now in a sentence.
- Do you know me? — کیا آپ مجھے جانتے ہیں؟
- I can decide now — میں ابھی فیصلہ کرسکتا ہوں
- I know him — میں اسے جانتا ہوں
- We leave now — ہم ابھی رخصت ہوتے ہیں