Soon meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Soon.
- (adverb) : in the near future
More words related to the meanings of Soon
More words from Urdu related to Soon
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Soon meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
وقت کی کسی تقسیم کے دورانکھالتُندراست اقداممحکمنیڑےبلا تاخیراسی وقتگرمبے صبراوالیسویرےبُہت تیزبَندجلد بازفاقہابھیپلچستی سےترتزمانہ حالشتابی سےمجلدابتدائچرمبَندھاجسامتروزہ رکھنانسخہعنقریبپل بھر میںپلک جھپکتےتیزپیش از وقتتیز گامجما ہواشتابلنگھنبمجردحالتيزی سےتماماًتیزفہمی سےتیز نگاہاوپر کی کھالچَمڑاوَفادارحجمتیروچٹ ...
Idioms with the word Soon in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Soon
What are the meanings of Soon in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Soon in Urdu are فوراً - fauran, عنقریب - anqariib and جلد - jild. To understand how would you translate the word Soon in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Soon or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Soon synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Soon. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Soon in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Soon in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Soon with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by soon?
Meanings of soon are فوراً - fauran, عنقریب - anqariib and جلد - jild
Whats the definition of soon?
Definition of the soon are
- in the near future
What is the synonym of soon?
Synonym of word soon are immediately, antagonozing, rapid, out of hand, anon, quickly, directly, approximate, instant, chop chop
What are the idioms with the word soon?
Here are the idioms with the word soon in them.
- A bald head is soon shaven
- A fool and his money are soon parted
- A fool bolt is soon shot
- A good thing is soon snatched up
- A green wound is soon healed
What are the idioms related to soon?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word soon.
- At a word
- Out of hand
- On the spur of the moment
- Pitch and pay
- At sight
What are the quotes with word soon?
Here are the quotes with the word soon in them
- Books were my pass to personal freedom. I learned to read at age three, and soon discovered there was a whole world to conquer that went beyond our farm in Mississippi. — Oprah Winfrey
- Young men soon give, and soon forget, affronts old age is slow in both. — Joseph Addison
- If a man does not make new acquaintances as he advances through life, he will soon find himself left alone. A man, sir, should keep his friendship in a constant repair. — Samuel Johnson
- Yes, I am seeking a husband. As soon as the right man asks me, I shall say, It is not good for a woman to live alone. — Anna Held