Poised meanings in Urdu
Poised meanings in Urdu is تیار Poised in Urdu. More meanings of poised, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Poised.
- (adjective satellite) : in full control of your faculties
- (adjective satellite) : marked by balance or equilibrium and readiness for action
Through the harsh design of fate, Florida was dealt the unfortunate circumstances of bearing the brunt of not one but two hurricanes, and it appears more dark clouds are poised to visit the Sunshine State.
Obama seemed poised to realign American politics after his stunning 2008 victory. But the economy remains worse than even the administration's worst-case scenarios, and the long legislative battles over health care reform, financial services reform and the national debt and deficit have taken their toll. Obama no longer looks invincible.
More words from Urdu related to Poised
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Poised meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
حاضرذہینرَس بھَرے پھَل سے مُشابَہموٹا تازہدر پیشچَربِيلامشتاقماتم کرناچوکننا کرناماٹمکملہاتھبینپوڑہافربہکھڑاچاقمُکَمَل کَردہکڑیپکابے دارحوضموجودآرزو مندچستلحیمسریعپھپپھسشَکَست خُوردہتندپختہماننے والاپُر گوشتپیش ایندحساستنبیہتیارتمامختمکٹیلیپَکّاموٹاموجودہفَربَہشوقیننوحہ کرناہوش مندپیپاکاملآنے والا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Poised
|To gird up one loins||عمل کے لیے تیار|
|To have a rod in pickle||سزا کے لیے تیار ہونا موجود ہونا|
|Trot out||دکھانے کیلئے تیار کرنا|
|Ready to eat||تیار ہونا یا پکا پکایا|
What are the meanings of Poised in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Poised in Urdu is تیار - taiyaar. To understand how would you translate the word Poised in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Poised or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Poised synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Poised. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Poised in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Poised in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Poised with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by poised?
Meaning of poised is تیار - taiyaar
Whats the definition of poised?
Definition of the poised are
- in full control of your faculties
- marked by balance or equilibrium and readiness for action
What is the synonym of poised?
Synonym of word poised are forthcoming, ready, geared, musked, fat, on hand, amenable, standby, precomposed, keen
What are the idioms related to poised?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word poised.
- A good man is always a learner
- At a point
- At an inch
- Be not the first to quarrel nor the last to make it up
- Fore warned fore armed
What are the quotes with word poised?
Here are the quotes with the word poised in them
- As a system of philosophy it is not like the Tower of Babel, so daring its high aim as to seek a shelter against God's anger but it is like a pyramid poised on its apex. — Adam Sedgwick
- Through the harsh design of fate, Florida was dealt the unfortunate circumstances of bearing the brunt of not one but two hurricanes, and it appears more dark clouds are poised to visit the Sunshine State. — Ginny Brown Waite
- Obama seemed poised to realign American politics after his stunning 2008 victory. But the economy remains worse than even the administration's worst-case scenarios, and the long legislative battles over health care reform, financial services reform and the national debt and deficit have taken their toll. Obama no longer looks invincible. — Dee Dee Myers
- For to be poised against fatality, to meet adverse conditions gracefully, is more than simple endurance it is an act of aggression, a positive triumph. — Thomas Mann