Prepared meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Prepared.
- (adjective satellite) : having made preparations
- (adjective satellite) : equipped or prepared with necessary intellectual resources
- (adjective) : made ready or fit or suitable beforehand
My early childhood prepared me to be a social psychologist. I grew up in a South Bronx ghetto in a very poor family. From Sicilian origin, I was the first person in my family to complete high school, let alone go to college.
More words related to the meanings of Prepared
More words from Urdu related to Prepared
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Prepared meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
لیسسچّاکڑیجلد بازاستادہپکاراست بازماٹعموداًتَکمِيل يافتَہہوش منددمگوند دار ہونافرضکھڑا کرناآرزو مندتعارف کرانافربہجامدچکنائلعابموجودبے دارچسپاں کرناحال کاتندڈھلوانسيدھا کھڑا کرناپختہپیشحوضخُوشی سے آمادَہخُوب چَمکايا ہُواپیش ایندآنکھ کی کیچڑدر پیشاٹھاناحساسرتبہلحیمساکتپوراہوشیارماننے والاچیپحالموجود حقیقیکٹیلینذرقائم ...
Idioms with the word Prepared in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Prepared
What are the meanings of Prepared in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Prepared in Urdu are لیس - leys, تیار - taiyaar, حاضر - haazir and کھڑا - khara. To understand how would you translate the word Prepared in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Prepared or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Prepared synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Prepared. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Prepared in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Prepared in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Prepared with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by prepared?
Meanings of prepared are لیس - leys, تیار - taiyaar, حاضر - haazir and کھڑا - khara
Whats the definition of prepared?
Definition of the prepared are
- having made preparations
- equipped or prepared with necessary intellectual resources
- made ready or fit or suitable beforehand
What is the synonym of prepared?
Synonym of word prepared are equipedal, poised, present, equipotent, undisolved, equipaged, geared, instant, stickiness, stationary
What are the idioms with the word prepared?
Here are the idioms with the word prepared in them.
- All things are soon prepared in a well ordered house
- All things are soon prepared in a wellordered house
What are the idioms related to prepared?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word prepared.
- Do all things as someone were watching
- Off one rockcr on the rocks
- Off ones rockcr on the rocks
- Quick witted
- A beggar dances before a thief
What are the quotes with word prepared?
Here are the quotes with the word prepared in them
- When a noble life has prepared old age, it is not decline that it reveals, but the first days of immortality. — Muriel Spark
- It's a terrible thing to be alone - yes it is - it is - but don't lower your mask until you have another mask prepared beneath - as terrible as you like - but a mask. — Katherine Mansfield
- My early childhood prepared me to be a social psychologist. I grew up in a South Bronx ghetto in a very poor family. From Sicilian origin, I was the first person in my family to complete high school, let alone go to college. — Philip Zimbardo
- I tell you, it was kind of two-fold. I fortunately had a lot of support. My coach was amazing - he told me to focus on being prepared and that is what I did. Every athlete is nervous - any athlete who tells you they're not nervous isn't telling you the truth. I was as prepared as I could be. — Carl Lewis