Possessor meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Possessor.
- (noun) : a person who owns something
More words related to the meanings of Possessor
More words from Urdu related to Possessor
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Possessor meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مقدممکھپرجاہم راہیلالامخدوماجرمتصرفٹھیرایا ہواپادشاہدھرتاتعلقے دارچوکنناپٹا دینے والامُحتاطاڑ کرنے والامیاںیزدانبوہراہنر مندی حاصل کرناورمثبتزمیندارشریفعلاقہمؤدبپہلامارناکرائے دارجلیسٹھاکرمدبرملازم رکھنے والاپٹہ دارجاری شدہصدرخداوند نعمتراسخحواریفتح کرناحامللین دارعبور حاصل کرنا übuurمستحکممالک جائیدادبھلا مانسحُکَمرانقبضہحضُورسر ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Possessor
What are the meanings of Possessor in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Possessor in Urdu are صاحب - saahab, قابض - qaabiz, مالک - maalik and ضابط - zaabit. To understand how would you translate the word Possessor in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Possessor or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Possessor synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Possessor. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Possessor in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Possessor in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Possessor with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by possessor?
Meanings of possessor are صاحب - saahab, قابض - qaabiz, مالک - maalik and ضابط - zaabit
Whats the definition of possessor?
Definition of the possessor are
- a person who owns something
What is the synonym of possessor?
Synonym of word possessor are sir, constipating, master, established, ruler, astringent, lord, disciplinarian, tenants, god
What are the idioms related to possessor?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word possessor.
- Envy seeks the highest thing
- It is the ordinary way of the world to keep folly at the helm and wisdom under the hatches
- A sceptre is one thing a ladle another
- Change hands
- He that has partners has master
What are the quotes with word possessor?
Here are the quotes with the word possessor in them
- Surplus wealth is a sacred trust which its possessor is bound to administer in his lifetime for the good of the community. — Andrew Carnegie
- In politics, merit is rewarded by the possessor being raised, like a target, to a position to be fired at. — Christian Nestell Bovee
- The response of anybody interested in liberty is that we all have a say and the ability to have an argument is exactly what liberty is, even though it may never be resolved. In any authoritarian society the possessor of power dictates, and if you try and step outside he will come after you. — Salman Rushdie