Sir meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Sir.
- (noun) : term of address for a man
- (noun) : a title used before the name of knight or baronet
There is no private house in which people can enjoy themselves so well as at a capital tavern... No, Sir there is nothing which has yet been contrived by man by which so much happiness is produced as by a good tavern or inn.
There is no need to worry about mere size. We do not necessarily respect a fat man more than a thin man. Sir Isaac Newton was very much smaller than a hippopotamus, but we do not on that account value him less.
More words related to the meanings of Sir
More words from Urdu related to Sir
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Sir meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پادشاہاستادزیرسرزیرحکمسرگروہشروعسلیمجزرتاجچوٹیبزرگمڈھلفظ کے رکن پر دباوٴرائےٹینکیمقدمخواجہتحریر میں لاناہم نشیندھنیزبرنر نحلسر کے بالحُکَمرانولیتیورلب و لہجہسرکاران داتااِبتدا کَرنے کا عمَللجا وانعنصرسَہرامینار بنانااشرافدبانالہجہلالااٹھانپہلامحجوبکیفیت نامہہم راہیمال خاونددھنسپر بردارخاوندحاکمسرور ...
Idiom with the word Sir in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Sir
What are the meanings of Sir in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Sir in Urdu are سر - sur, صاحب - saahab, حضرت - hazrat, مؤدب - Moaddab and جناب - janaab. To understand how would you translate the word Sir in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Sir or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Sir synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Sir. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Sir in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Sir in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Sir with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by sir?
Meanings of sir are سر - sur, صاحب - saahab, حضرت - hazrat, مؤدب - Moaddab and جناب - janaab
Whats the definition of sir?
Definition of the sir are
- term of address for a man
- a title used before the name of knight or baronet
What is the synonym of sir?
Synonym of word sir are headhunt, sahib, drone, vowelise, ruler, crown, towhead, possessor, commencement, subhead
What are the idioms with the word sir?
Here are the idioms with the word sir in them.
- Two sir positives can hardly meet without skirmish
What are the idioms related to sir?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word sir.
- Envy seeks the highest thing
- It is the ordinary way of the world to keep folly at the helm and wisdom under the hatches
What are the quotes with word sir?
Here are the quotes with the word sir in them
- There is no private house in which people can enjoy themselves so well as at a capital tavern... No, Sir there is nothing which has yet been contrived by man by which so much happiness is produced as by a good tavern or inn. — Samuel Johnson
- There is no need to worry about mere size. We do not necessarily respect a fat man more than a thin man. Sir Isaac Newton was very much smaller than a hippopotamus, but we do not on that account value him less. — Bertrand Russell
- Writing allows me the time to travel and see the world, which is what I always wanted to do. I'd really like to have been Sir Richard Francis Burton, but it's the wrong century. — Alan Dean Foster