Boldness meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Boldness.
- (noun) : impudent aggressiveness
- (noun) : the trait of being willing to undertake things that involve risk or danger
- (noun) : the quality of standing out strongly and distinctly
More words related to the meanings of Boldness
More words from Urdu related to Boldness
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Boldness meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
جرآت مندایذا رسانیبد تمیزیکلولدنگابے لطفگستاخیچوچلے بازیمزاجنفسپتانقصانکھلی بازیفتنہبے ادبیسخت کامدہریتلطیفہتماشاکشادہ دلیاجڈ پنکرشمہ سازیادرکجانبازیہمت والاڈھٹائفتنہ انگیزیشدتچلبلا پنبے ہودگیبازیچہاکھڑ پننازجان ڈالناتوانائی یا سرگرمی .اسپرٹبے باکیمضرتنٹھرائیبذاتیجوہرکاروباری اقدامآزادہ رویچٹکلاظرافتستوتدلیریفیاضیہم زادادابرائی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Boldness
What are the meanings of Boldness in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Boldness in Urdu are ہمت - himmat, شوخی - shokhi, جسارت - jasaarat, آزادہ روی - aazaadah rawi and نڈر پنا - nidar pana. To understand how would you translate the word Boldness in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Boldness or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Boldness synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Boldness. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Boldness in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Boldness in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Boldness with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by boldness?
Meanings of boldness are ہمت - himmat, شوخی - shokhi, جسارت - jasaarat, آزادہ روی - aazaadah rawi and نڈر پنا - nidar pana
Whats the definition of boldness?
Definition of the boldness are
- impudent aggressiveness
- the trait of being willing to undertake things that involve risk or danger
- the quality of standing out strongly and distinctly
What is the synonym of boldness?
Synonym of word boldness are humects, flippancy, spirit, temerity, coquetry, morale, daring, humecting, wantonness, mettle
What are the idioms related to boldness?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word boldness.
- Destiny leads the willing but drags the unwilling
- A witless head makes weary feet
- By trying the greeks got into troy
- Nothing is difficult to a well willed man
- Nothing is difficult to a well willed man
What are the quotes with word boldness?
Here are the quotes with the word boldness in them
- You fall into my arms. You are the good gift of destruction's path, When life sickens more than disease. And boldness is the root of beauty. Which draws us together. — Boris Pasternak
- I think naturally, if you're an actor, there's a high level of assertiveness that you need to have to survive this business. There's boldness in being assertive, and there's strength and confidence. — Bryan Cranston
- Question with boldness even the existence of a God because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear. — Thomas Jefferson
- Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call to her tribunal every fact, every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blindfolded fear. — Thomas Jefferson