Reliance meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Reliance.
- (noun) : certainty based on past experience
- (noun) : the state of relying on something
Some argue that now isn't the time to push the green agenda - that all efforts should be on preventing a serious recession. That is a false choice. It fails to recognise that climate change and our carbon reliance is part of problem - high fuel prices and food shortages due to poor crop yields compound today's financial difficulties.
We can not continue to allow this over reliance on government to replace the cornerstone institution that has made the American experience possible.
You know what the fastest growing religion in America is? Statism. The growing reliance on government.
More words related to the meanings of Reliance
More words from Urdu related to Reliance
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Reliance meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
حرمتقوتنامامید رکھنادستگیریتابعداریآسطراریبلاک مشینتھونیسطح زمینغور وپرداختسیراعتبار کرناادب کرناکنارہوثوقلب آبمانتاامیدپہنچضمانتدینآس لگاناتائیدزور ڈالنازمینحد بندیکاغذ کا رددہراحتناموریدستاویزقدرعزت بخشنالاجراہسنبھالناآبروچشم داشت کرناساتھ دینادار و مدارعقیدتحدقالبسکوتپسا ہواپالن حفاظتقناعتاعتبار êtebaarپوچ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Reliance
What are the meanings of Reliance in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Reliance in Urdu are انحصار - inhesaar, سہارا - sahaara, اطمینان - itmenaan, بھروسہ - bharosa, رسوخ - rusuukh and اعتبار - etebaar. To understand how would you translate the word Reliance in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Reliance or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Reliance synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Reliance. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Reliance in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Reliance in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Reliance with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by reliance?
Meanings of reliance are انحصار - inhesaar, سہارا - sahaara, اطمینان - itmenaan, بھروسہ - bharosa, رسوخ - rusuukh and اعتبار - etebaar
Whats the definition of reliance?
Definition of the reliance are
- certainty based on past experience
- the state of relying on something
What is the synonym of reliance?
Synonym of word reliance are dependability, shore, satisfices, prop, credit, satisfice, dependence, help, count on, trust
What are the idioms related to reliance?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word reliance.
- To rub one hand
- To rub ones hand
- It is an equal failing to trust everybody and to trust nobody
- Confidence placed in another often compels confidence return
- A drowning man catches at a straw
What are the quotes with word reliance?
Here are the quotes with the word reliance in them
- Some argue that now isn't the time to push the green agenda - that all efforts should be on preventing a serious recession. That is a false choice. It fails to recognise that climate change and our carbon reliance is part of problem - high fuel prices and food shortages due to poor crop yields compound today's financial difficulties. — Lucy Powell
- We can not continue to allow this over reliance on government to replace the cornerstone institution that has made the American experience possible. — Marco Rubio
- You know what the fastest growing religion in America is? Statism. The growing reliance on government. — Marco Rubio
- I know that military alliances and armament have been the reliance for peace for centuries, but they do not produce peace and when war comes, as it inevitably does under such conditions, these armaments and alliances but intensify and broaden the conflict. — Frank B. Kellogg