Sensitive meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Sensitive.
- (adjective) : responsive to physical stimuli
- (adjective) : able to feel or perceive
- (noun) : someone who serves as an intermediary between the living and the dead
- (adjective satellite) : of or pertaining to classified information or matters affecting national security
- (adjective) : being susceptible to the attitudes, feelings, or circumstances of others
- خارِجی اثرات کو قبول کرنے کے قابِل
More words related to the meanings of Sensitive
More words from Urdu related to Sensitive
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Sensitive meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Sensitive in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Sensitive in Urdu are نازک - naazuk, حساس - hassaas, ذود رنج - zuud ranj and گداز - gudaaz. To understand how would you translate the word Sensitive in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Sensitive or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Sensitive synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Sensitive. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Sensitive in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Sensitive in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Sensitive with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by sensitive?
Meanings of sensitive are نازک - naazuk, حساس - hassaas, ذود رنج - zuud ranj and گداز - gudaaz
Whats the definition of sensitive?
Definition of the sensitive are
- responsive to physical stimuli
- able to feel or perceive
- someone who serves as an intermediary between the living and the dead
- of or pertaining to classified information or matters affecting national security
- being susceptible to the attitudes, feelings, or circumstances of others
- خارِجی اثرات کو قبول کرنے کے قابِل
What is the synonym of sensitive?
Synonym of word sensitive are tenders, frag, sensitizing, touchy, delineable, sensitized, fragile, assuaged, nazification, sensitising
What are the idioms related to sensitive?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word sensitive.
- Niminy piminy
What are the quotes with word sensitive?
Here are the quotes with the word sensitive in them
- In a spiritually sensitive culture, then, it might well be that age is something to be admired or envied. — Rowan D.Williams
- Beauty of whatever kind, in its supreme development, invariably excites the sensitive soul to tears. — Edgar Allan Poe
- What a man does for pay is of little significance. What he is, as a sensitive instrument responsive to the world's beauty, is everything! — H. P. Lovecraft
- My unusual beauty tip is that I often use Vaseline to take my make up off. It works great and is good for sensitive skin. — Rachel Bilson