Survived meanings in Urdu
Survived meanings in Urdu is بچ گیا Survived in Urdu. More meanings of survived, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
You can't be as old as I am without waking up with a surprised look on your face every morning: 'Holy Christ, whaddya know - I'm still around!' It's absolutely amazing that I survived all the booze and smoking and the cars and the career.
Idioms related to the meaning of Survived
What are the meanings of Survived in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Survived in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Survived in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Survived or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Survived synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Survived. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Survived in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Survived in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Survived with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by survived?
Whats the definition of survived?
Definition of the survived are
What are the idioms related to survived?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word survived.
- A word spoken is an arrow let fly
- Moonlight follows the moon
- Sleep is nothing but a short death
- Trees eat but once
- A burnt rope does not lose in twist
What are the quotes with word survived?
Here are the quotes with the word survived in them
- If there was an observer on Mars, they would probably be amazed that we have survived this long. — Noam Chomsky
- You can't be as old as I am without waking up with a surprised look on your face every morning: 'Holy Christ, whaddya know - I'm still around!' It's absolutely amazing that I survived all the booze and smoking and the cars and the career. — Paul Newman
- And we have a little herb garden, which survived the winter thanks to global warming. It makes me feel like a cool, old Italian housewife, that I kept my rosemary alive outside all winter. — Elizabeth Gilbert
- What is a normal childhood? We weren't rich, we were pretty middle-class. My dad survived from job to job with him taking care of so many relatives, he couldn't save any money. — Charlie Sheen