Take over meanings in Urdu
Take over Definitions
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Take over.
- (verb) : take up, as of debts or payments
- (verb) : take on as one's own the expenses or debts of another person
- (verb) : seize and take control without authority and possibly with force; take as one's right or possession
- (verb) : take up and practice as one's own
- (verb) : free someone temporarily from his or her obligations
- (verb) : take on titles, offices, duties, responsibilities
- (verb) : take over ownership of; of corporations and companies
More words related to the meanings of Take over
More words from Urdu related to Take over
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Take over meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
گرفت کرنابرآمد کرناداب لیناہرا دینابحال رکھناخوشحالگھوڑے کا سدھاناضبط کرناقوتراسیقبضہپوچھناگھیرناسزا دینامروج ہونابے بس کرناٹکراناپرکرناچھینناانتظام کرنااپنا کرنا یا بناناتائیدمعتدلپھانسنامدد کرنانرم کرناقیدتوڑناکھپچیہڑپ کرناہتیانادوڑ مارنامالک ہوناحاصل کرناتصدیق کرنامنتظمی کرنالینادست گیریہلکا ہوناہاتھآڑے آنادل میں بس جاناگوش مالی کرنارائج ہوناغالب آ جانااوپر گرناسکونت کرناخود پسندسرانجام کرنالے لینا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Take over
What are the meanings of Take over in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Take over in Urdu are قبضہ کرنا - qabzah karna and سنبھالنا - sanbhaalna. To understand how would you translate the word Take over in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Take over or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Take over synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Take over. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Take over in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Take over in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Take over with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by take over?
Meanings of take over are قبضہ کرنا - qabzah karna and سنبھالنا - sanbhaalna
Whats the definition of take over?
Definition of the take over are
- take up, as of debts or payments
- take on as one's own the expenses or debts of another person
- seize and take control without authority and possibly with force; take as one's right or possession
- take up and practice as one's own
- free someone temporarily from his or her obligations
- take on titles, offices, duties, responsibilities
- take over ownership of; of corporations and companies
What is the synonym of take over?
Synonym of word take over are impinge, catch, grasp, assist, get hold of, moderate, encroach, maintain, embalmment, clutch
What are the idioms related to take over?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word take over.
- Take rank of
- Take the reins
What are the quotes with word take over?
Here are the quotes with the word take over in them
- Shanghai set out to take over from Hong Kong and I think it's done that. It's got the most amazing futuristic skyline which rivals and even betters Tokyo. — Paul Oakenfold
- When a book leaves your hands, it belongs to God. He may use it to save a few souls or to try a few others, but I think that for the writer to worry is to take over God's business. — Flannery O'Connor
- It's better to take over and build upon an existing business than to start a new one. — Harold S. Geneen
- Yeah, computers are going to take over the programming business because they have become so fast recently that they can solve the Halting Problem in five seconds flat. — Craig Bruce