Catch meanings in Urdu
Catch meanings in Urdu are پھانسنا, جال, دھوکا, تھامنا, گرفتار, گرفتار کرنا, پکڑنا, لینا, پھانس لینا, اچکنا, سنبھالنا Catch in Urdu. More meanings of catch, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Catch.
- (noun) : a drawback or difficulty that is not readily evident
- (verb) : grasp with the mind or develop an understanding of
When I was trying to impress Kate I was trying to cook these amazing fancy dinners and what would happen was I would burn something, something would overspill, something would catch on fire and she would be sitting in the background trying to help, and basically taking control of the whole situation, so I was quite glad she was there at the time.
More words related to the meanings of Catch
More words from Urdu related to Catch
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Catch meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ڈھانچہگھسساتوجہ کرناادراکجُلداؤںانصرام کرنانتیجہ نکلناپھنساناگھوڑا جوتنانظر بندجال میں پھانسنامتوجہ کرناپٹی پڑھاناکفالتدھڑکابَڑتیپھدکناگرفت میں ہوناسراچھَلکنڈی لگاناقصور کرناچَھلقبول کرنامزاحمت کرناچھلانگبس کرومعلوم کرنابہکاواماراہلکا ہونابنولے نکالناباز رکھناکاروبار کی جگہنباہناعدم خلوصلنگرسر کرناڈوراجاری رکھناماخوذ کرناالجھیڑا ڈالناچارہبھگتنادھابانالیالو بناناسہاراچوک ...
Idioms with the word Catch in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Catch
What are the meanings of Catch in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Catch in Urdu are دھوکا - dhoka, سنبھالنا - sanbhaalna, گرفتار کرنا - giraftaar karna, لینا - leyna, پھانس لینا - phaans leyna, تھامنا - thaamna, جال - jaal, پکڑنا - pakarna, اچکنا - uchakna, گرفتار - giraftaar and پھانسنا - phaansna. To understand how would you translate the word Catch in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Catch or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Catch synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Catch. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Catch in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Catch in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Catch with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by catch?
Meanings of catch are دھوکا - dhoka, سنبھالنا - sanbhaalna, گرفتار کرنا - giraftaar karna, لینا - leyna, پھانس لینا - phaans leyna, تھامنا - thaamna, جال - jaal, پکڑنا - pakarna, اچکنا - uchakna, گرفتار - giraftaar and پھانسنا - phaansna
Whats the definition of catch?
Definition of the catch are
- a drawback or difficulty that is not readily evident
- grasp with the mind or develop an understanding of
What is the synonym of catch?
Synonym of word catch are misrepresentation, hold up, entrammel, trickery, undergo, entangle, grip, reticula, clutch, misguidance
What are the idioms with the word catch?
Here are the idioms with the word catch in them.
- A blind man may catch a hare
- A drowning man will catch at a straw
- Borrowed cats catch no mice
- Catch who catch can
- Dry shoes won't catch fish
What are the idioms related to catch?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word catch.
- Take rank of
- Take the reins
- Lay hands on
- A fox is not taken twice in the same snare
- A single sinner sinks the boat
What are the quotes with word catch?
Here are the quotes with the word catch in them
- Oh, if I had been loved at the age of seventeen, what an idiot I would be today. Happiness is like smallpox: if you catch it too soon, it can completely ruin your constitution. — Gustave Flaubert
- When I was trying to impress Kate I was trying to cook these amazing fancy dinners and what would happen was I would burn something, something would overspill, something would catch on fire and she would be sitting in the background trying to help, and basically taking control of the whole situation, so I was quite glad she was there at the time. — Prince William
- Turns out, I couldn't catch them - or even get close to them. I realized that sharks are amazing, beautiful animals who have absolutely no interest in checking me out. — Malin Akerman
- To catch a husband is an art to hold him is a job. — Simone de Beauvoir