Acquire meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Acquire.
- (verb) : win something through one's efforts
- (verb) : locate (a moving entity) by means of a tracking system such as radar
- (verb) : come into the possession of something concrete or abstract
- (verb) : take on a certain form, attribute, or aspect
- (verb) : gain knowledge or skills
In a world that is constantly changing, there is no one subject or set of subjects that will serve you for the foreseeable future, let alone for the rest of your life. The most important skill to acquire now is learning how to learn.
More words related to the meanings of Acquire
More words from Urdu related to Acquire
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Acquire meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ابُّوگھیرنابے دار کرنااونچا ہونایاد داشت میں ہونامجبور یا مغلوب کرناحاصلدبا بیٹھنامحصولقبضہترکیبپیداوارتولد کرنافتح یاب ہوناجعل کرنابرچناکھلاگرفتار کرناانجام کو پہنچاناقابوغصب کرنابار برداری کرناصاف صاف دکھاناصافمناسبٹکراناڈھلکاناضبط کرنامطلع ہونازیر کرنادَريافَت کر لينارواج پکڑناماننانسل کشیتراشجا لینابچتقابض ہونالڑائ ختم کر دینااکٹھے کرنا یا ہوناراغب ہونامحنت یا خریداری سےگہناہم بستری کرناسنبھالنااٹھاناروشن کرنامستحکمتصور ہونابڑھنا ...
Idiom with the word Acquire in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Acquire
What are the meanings of Acquire in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Acquire in Urdu are حاصل کرنا - haasil karna, قبضہ کرنا - qabzah karna, پیدا کرنا - paeda karna and پانا - paana. To understand how would you translate the word Acquire in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Acquire or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Acquire synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Acquire. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Acquire in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Acquire in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Acquire with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by acquire?
Meanings of acquire are حاصل کرنا - haasil karna, قبضہ کرنا - qabzah karna, پیدا کرنا - paeda karna and پانا - paana
Whats the definition of acquire?
Definition of the acquire are
- win something through one's efforts
- locate (a moving entity) by means of a tracking system such as radar
- come into the possession of something concrete or abstract
- take on a certain form, attribute, or aspect
- gain knowledge or skills
What is the synonym of acquire?
Synonym of word acquire are avulsing, take over, waken, draw, producing, attainting, smug, propagates, wrench, ingenerate
What are the idioms with the word acquire?
Here are the idioms with the word acquire in them.
- Nor is it less a virtue to take care of property than to acquire it
What are the idioms related to acquire?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word acquire.
- Alexander conqueror of so many kingdoms and peoples was overcome by anger
- Find one in
- Find one's account in
- Get rid of
- Sell out
What are the quotes with word acquire?
Here are the quotes with the word acquire in them
- There is no end of craving. Hence contentment alone is the best way to happiness. Therefore, acquire contentment. — Sivananda
- In a world that is constantly changing, there is no one subject or set of subjects that will serve you for the foreseeable future, let alone for the rest of your life. The most important skill to acquire now is learning how to learn. — John Naisbitt
- Like most people my age, my job is the main focus of my life. I don't have some kind of jet-setting fabulous lifestyle where I'm constantly in situations to acquire amazing anecdotes, that's it. — Anna Paquin
- Chance gives rise to thoughts, and chance removes them no art can keep or acquire them. — Blaise Pascal