Than meanings in Urdu
Than meanings in Urdu are مقابلے, ورنہ, بمقابلہ, بہتر, سے, بہ نسبت, با نسبت, جیسے زیادہ, اختلاف ظاہر کرنے کا لفظ Than in Urdu. More meanings of than, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
|She thanked him||وہ ان کا شکریہ ادا کرتی تھی|
More words related to the meanings of Than
More words from Urdu related to Than
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Than meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Than in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Than
What are the meanings of Than in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Than in Urdu are بہتر - behtar, سے - sey, ورنہ - warnah, بمقابلہ - Bamuqabla and بہ نسبت. To understand how would you translate the word Than in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Than or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Than synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Than. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Than in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Than in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Than with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by than?
Meanings of than are بہتر - behtar, سے - sey, ورنہ - warnah, بمقابلہ - Bamuqabla and بہ نسبت
Whats the definition of than?
Definition of the than are
What is the synonym of than?
Synonym of word than are mellorative, improsperous, improved, refinedly, better, mends, masterly, mended, to, meandered
What are the idioms with the word than?
Here are the idioms with the word than in them.
- A bad bush is better than the open field
- A bad daughter in law is worse than a thousand devils
- A barley corn is better than a diamond to a cock
- A bean in liberty is better than a comfit in a prison
- A bird in hand is worth than two in bush
What are the idioms related to than?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word than.
- No profit to honour no honour to religion
- What your glass tells you will not be told by counsel
- Hearken to reason or she will be heard
- Next to no wife a good wife is best
- Fore warned fore armed
What are the quotes with word than?
Here are the quotes with the word than in them
- I will never be an old man. To me, old age is always 15 years older than I am. — Francis Bacon
- Advice in old age is foolish for what can be more absurd than to increase our provisions for the road the nearer we approach to our journey's end. — Marcus Tullius Cicero
- Preparation for old age should begin not later than one's teens. A life which is empty of purpose until 65 will not suddenly become filled on retirement. — Dwight L.Moody
- Growing old is no more than a bad habit which a busy person has no time to form. — Andre Maurois
How to use than in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use than in a sentence.
- She thanked him — وہ ان کا شکریہ ادا کرتی تھی