Unprecedented meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Unprecedented.
- (adjective) : having no precedent; novel
Our combination of great research universities, a pro-risk business culture, deep pools of innovation-seeking equity capital and reliable business and contract law is unprecedented and unparalleled in the world.
As human beings, we are vulnerable to confusing the unprecedented with the improbable. In our everyday experience, if something has never happened before, we are generally safe in assuming it is not going to happen in the future, but the exceptions can kill you and climate change is one of those exceptions.
More words related to the meanings of Unprecedented
More words from Urdu related to Unprecedented
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Unprecedented meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ڈالناخطبی سامشتاقغیر مانوسکج روآدھا تیتر آدھا بٹیرفردیگانگتلونڈاموجدوسعت والاممتازداوںاچنبھے کاخاصناشائستہاحمقہم جنس پرستمتجسّسطرہبکر چالجدیدبےعدیلفریدمن موجیبنانے والاواحدغیرٹھٹھولحیرت خیزنادر الوجودنامناسباجڈکھوٹا سکہمتجسسبے قاعدہعجیب مزاج والاخلاف عادتعدیم النظیرڈانوا ڈولبے طورنرالاانجانمنفردموجیلاثانیبے جانا بوجھاگنوارمضحکغیر معمولی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Unprecedented
What are the meanings of Unprecedented in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Unprecedented in Urdu are بے مثال - bey misaal and انوکھا - anokha. To understand how would you translate the word Unprecedented in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Unprecedented or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Unprecedented synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Unprecedented. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Unprecedented in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Unprecedented in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Unprecedented with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by unprecedented?
Meanings of unprecedented are بے مثال - bey misaal and انوکھا - anokha
Whats the definition of unprecedented?
Definition of the unprecedented are
- having no precedent; novel
What is the synonym of unprecedented?
Synonym of word unprecedented are unrivaled, outre, singular, unpretending, matchless, rum, marvellous, oner, unpremeditated, idiosyncratic
What are the idioms related to unprecedented?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word unprecedented.
- The grandmother's correction makes no impression
- A piece of
- To give instance of
- To set a good example
- Tread in the footsteps
What are the quotes with word unprecedented?
Here are the quotes with the word unprecedented in them
- Our combination of great research universities, a pro-risk business culture, deep pools of innovation-seeking equity capital and reliable business and contract law is unprecedented and unparalleled in the world. — Marc Andreessen
- As human beings, we are vulnerable to confusing the unprecedented with the improbable. In our everyday experience, if something has never happened before, we are generally safe in assuming it is not going to happen in the future, but the exceptions can kill you and climate change is one of those exceptions. — Al Gore
- We're living in an era of unprecedented change, and I want to be a part of documenting it. — Ron Fournier
- Through all aspects of society be it art, design, the financial markets, government, technology or communications we are witnessing unprecedented global transformation - the result of which is impossible to predict. — Malcolm Mclaren