Queer meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Queer.
- (verb) : hinder or prevent (the efforts, plans, or desires) of
- (adjective satellite) : beyond or deviating from the usual or expected
- (adjective satellite) : homosexual or arousing homosexual desires
- (noun) : offensive term for a homosexual man
More words related to the meanings of Queer
More words from Urdu related to Queer
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Queer meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کاہلسطحیہونَقبد زیبقوائے مختلفہمردہ دلناشائستہروگدیوانہ آدمیقابِلِ تَعريفشوقینپھوہڑضعیف العقلکم ظرفنادربےمثلبد مزاجناداناچھوتابپتاخامدیوانہکراماتیناتواںبے فکرگمراہبے ترتیبواحدمشتاقلٹک والاانجانالگاکاپھٹکرکمینباؤلاصاحب کشف و الہامظریفجدیدبے ثباتغیر معمولیدکھیعجبتازَہ لَگا ہُوا پودامحو خیالاتنادر الوجودخاص مزاج کا حاملوہیملونڈادِيوانَہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Queer
What are the meanings of Queer in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Queer in Urdu are انوکھا - anokha, عجیب - ajiib, خبطی - khabti, بیمار - biimaar, ہم جنس پرست - ham jins parast, من موجی - man mauji, بے طور, بے ڈھنگا - bey dhanga and لونڈا - launda. To understand how would you translate the word Queer in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Queer or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Queer synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Queer. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Queer in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Queer in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Queer with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by queer?
Meanings of queer are انوکھا - anokha, عجیب - ajiib, خبطی - khabti, بیمار - biimaar, ہم جنس پرست - ham jins parast, من موجی - man mauji, بے طور, بے ڈھنگا - bey dhanga and لونڈا - launda
Whats the definition of queer?
Definition of the queer are
- hinder or prevent (the efforts, plans, or desires) of
- beyond or deviating from the usual or expected
- homosexual or arousing homosexual desires
- offensive term for a homosexual man
What is the synonym of queer?
Synonym of word queer are anomalous, frenzical, kook, sickish, homogeneal, azotous, unprecedented, impulsive, phenomenal, sicker
What are the idioms with the word queer?
Here are the idioms with the word queer in them.
- In queer street
What are the idioms related to queer?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word queer.
- An ugly situation
- Queer fish
- Neck and crop
- A thousand applicants for one appointment
- One post and a hundred candidates
What are the quotes with word queer?
Here are the quotes with the word queer in them
- I have become a queer mixture of the East and the West, out of place everywhere, at home nowhere. — Jawaharlal Nehru
- When Queer Eye hit, the church told my mom they were praying for me. She said, God loves him too. And I support him 100 percent. — Jai Rodriguez
- Technology... is a queer thing. It brings you great gifts with one hand, and it stabs you in the back with the other. — Carrie P. Snow