Put meanings in Urdu
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Put.
- (verb) : make an investment
- (verb) : attribute or give
- (noun) : the option to sell a given stock (or stock index or commodity future) at a given price before a given date
- (verb) : estimate
- (verb) : adapt
- (verb) : cause (someone) to undergo something
- (verb) : arrange thoughts, ideas, temporal events
- (verb) : cause to be in a certain state; cause to be in a certain relation
|I can put it there||میں اسے وہاں رکھ سکتا ہوں|
More words related to the meanings of Put
More words from Urdu related to Put
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Put meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
گرفتار کرنافطرتیذہن نشین کرناکاڑھنامقامٹھٹھولبدتہذیباجڈقرعہ پھینکنابے خبرابلہسر پر رکھناتھمنانشستپونگابےمثلقابواڑہاناشامیانہخلاف تہذیبجاری ہوناجڑناسازجگہ دینااعتدال پسندبیتممیزعامیانہلوتیبھداچمٹے رہنانویلاپھسڈیطِفل مزاجمخبوط الحواسپھیکابس ہوناآؤ چلونگرانیگھامڑڈالناحیوانناسمجھنیاچالنباہنابے تکارد کر دینااتلی دماغبلا تکلف ...
Idioms with the word Put in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Put
What are the meanings of Put in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Put in Urdu are ڈالنا - daalna, دھرنا - dharna, احمق - aehmaq, انوکھا - anokha, بٹھانا - bithaana, رکھنا - rakhna, ٹکنا - tikna, گنوار - ganwaar, دہقان - dehqaan and اجڈ - ujad. To understand how would you translate the word Put in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Put or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Put synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Put. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Put in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Put in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Put with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by put?
Meanings of put are ڈالنا - daalna, دھرنا - dharna, احمق - aehmaq, انوکھا - anokha, بٹھانا - bithaana, رکھنا - rakhna, ٹکنا - tikna, گنوار - ganwaar, دہقان - dehqaan and اجڈ - ujad
Whats the definition of put?
Definition of the put are
- make an investment
- attribute or give
- the option to sell a given stock (or stock index or commodity future) at a given price before a given date
- cause (someone) to undergo something
- arrange thoughts, ideas, temporal events
- cause to be in a certain state; cause to be in a certain relation
What is the synonym of put?
Synonym of word put are throw in, impute, mad, unique, seat, possess, last, inflict, randy, shallow brained
What are the idioms with the word put?
Here are the idioms with the word put in them.
- All is not won that is put in the purse
- Do not put off till tomorrow what u can do today
- Do not put off till tomorrow what you can do today
- Do not put the saddle on the wrong horse
- He that counts all costs will never put plough to earth
What are the idioms related to put?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word put.
- Pennywise pound foolish
- You have entruseted the sheep to the wolf
- A child pursues a flying bird
- A fool and his money are soon parted
- A nod to the wise and a rod to the foolish
What are the quotes with word put?
Here are the quotes with the word put in them
- You end up as you deserve. In old age you must put up with the face, the friends, the health, and the children you have earned. — Judith Viorst
- We've put more effort into helping folks reach old age than into helping them enjoy it. — Frank A.Clark
- I'm at the age where food has taken the place of sex in my life. In fact, I've just had a mirror put over my kitchen table. — Rodney Dangerfield
- It is utterly false and cruelly arbitrary to put all the play and learning into childhood, all the work into middle age, and all the regrets into old age. — Margaret Mead
How to use put in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use put in a sentence.
- I can put it there — میں اسے وہاں رکھ سکتا ہوں