Willing meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Willing.
- (noun) : the act of making a choice
- (adjective) : disposed or inclined toward
- (adjective satellite) : not brought about by coercion or force
Palin was a political Hail Mary, a long bomb in the closing minutes of a game that John McCain and Co. were certain to lose. They didn't care if she had the policy or political or emotional capacity to serve as vice president, let alone president. They were willing to drive the country off a cliff, if that's what it took to win.
More words related to the meanings of Willing
More words from Urdu related to Willing
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Willing meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Willing in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Willing
What are the meanings of Willing in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Willing in Urdu are راضی - raazi, آمادہ - aamaadah and حاضر - haazir. To understand how would you translate the word Willing in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Willing or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Willing synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Willing. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Willing in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Willing in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Willing with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by willing?
Meanings of willing are راضی - raazi, آمادہ - aamaadah and حاضر - haazir
Whats the definition of willing?
Definition of the willing are
- the act of making a choice
- disposed or inclined toward
- not brought about by coercion or force
What is the synonym of willing?
Synonym of word willing are appeased, agreed, empugn, presentaneous, yare, attender, ready, ubiquitous, prompt, presented
What are the idioms with the word willing?
Here are the idioms with the word willing in them.
- A willing mind makes a light foot
- Destiny leads the willing but drags the unwilling
- He who is willing to work finds it hard to wait
- It is hope alone that makes us willing to live
- Nothing is impossible to a willing mind
What are the idioms related to willing?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word willing.
- Contented with your lot you will live wisely
- Fair exchange is no robbery
- Do all things as someone were watching
- Off one rockcr on the rocks
- Off ones rockcr on the rocks
What are the quotes with word willing?
Here are the quotes with the word willing in them
- There's a small club of women who are willing to age. — Debra Winger
- A leader does not deserve the name unless he is willing occasionally to stand alone. — Henry A.Kissinger
- Palin was a political Hail Mary, a long bomb in the closing minutes of a game that John McCain and Co. were certain to lose. They didn't care if she had the policy or political or emotional capacity to serve as vice president, let alone president. They were willing to drive the country off a cliff, if that's what it took to win. — Dee Dee Myers
- What makes America amazing is that there have always been men and women of courage who were willing to think more about the future of their children and grandchildren than they did about their own political careers. — Scott Walker