bey rutbah - بے رتبہ meanings in English
bey rutbah - بے رتبہ meanings in English is fallen bey rutbah - بے رتبہ in English. More meanings of bey rutbah - بے رتبہ, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
bey rutbah - بے رتبہ Definitions
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word bey rutbah - بے رتبہ.
- (adjective satellite) : having dropped by the force of gravity
- (adjective satellite) : killed in battle
- (adjective satellite) : having lost your chastity
- (adjective satellite) : having fallen in or collapsed
More words from English related to bey rutbah - بے رتبہ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word bey rutbah - بے رتبہ meanings in English in English.
earth bredflashgrovellermirymiserlyabjectbasecontemptibledogfalleniniquitousinsultablelewdmenialscumsnideunderfootverminousvilewormywretchedhumifieddegreaseddegummeddemisslyhumilianthummabledisglorifiedsupineflaggydownfallengloopedflat blankdesolatedestroyedmessignominiousbaddespicablefaultyinfirmmeanpitiableunluckydefunctdroppedinvalidlostnull ...
Idioms with the word bey rutbah - بے رتبہ in it
Idioms related to the meaning of bey rutbah - بے رتبہ
What are the meanings of bey rutbah - بے رتبہ in English?
Meanings of the word bey rutbah - بے رتبہ in English is fallen. To understand how would you translate the word bey rutbah - بے رتبہ in English, you can take help from words closely related to bey rutbah - بے رتبہ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered bey rutbah - بے رتبہ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word bey rutbah - بے رتبہ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use bey rutbah - بے رتبہ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say bey rutbah - بے رتبہ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of bey rutbah - بے رتبہ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by بے رتبہ?
Meaning of بے رتبہ is fallen
Whats the definition of بے رتبہ?
Definition of the بے رتبہ are
- having dropped by the force of gravity
- killed in battle
- having lost your chastity
- having fallen in or collapsed
What is the synonym of بے رتبہ?
Synonym of word بے رتبہ are ذلیل, گِرا ہُوا, چِت, بے رُتبَہ, ذَلِيل, نِکَمَّہ, گرا ہوا, چوپٹ, زبوں, ساقط
What are the idioms with the word بے رتبہ?
Here are the idioms with the word بے رتبہ in them.
- To strive with an equal is a doubtful thing to do with a superior a mad thing with an inferior a vulgar thing
- To strive with an equal is a doubtful thing to do; with a superior a mad thing; with an inferior a vulgar thing
- A man is god to his brother man if he but knew his duty
- He who envies is inferior
- Nothing is rougher than a low bred man when he was risen to a height
What are the idioms related to بے رتبہ?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word بے رتبہ.
- Gnaw the bone which has fallen to thy lot
- He that is fallen cannot help him who is down
- It is a kingly action believe me to come to the help of those who are fallen
- It is the nature of mortals to kick a fallen man