Dog meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Dog.
- (noun) : a hinged catch that fits into a notch of a ratchet to move a wheel forward or prevent it from moving backward
- (noun) : a smooth-textured sausage of minced beef or pork usually smoked; often served on a bread roll
- (noun) : a dull unattractive unpleasant girl or woman
- (noun) : someone who is morally reprehensible
- (noun) : metal supports for logs in a fireplace
- (noun) : informal term for a man
- (noun) : a member of the genus Canis (probably descended from the common wolf) that has been domesticated by man since prehistoric times; occurs in many breeds
More words from Urdu related to Dog
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dog meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نقل کرنابرادری یا دیس سے خارجکم ظرفجھاگمڑناابھارناکتاسگاہیٹربرہم ہوناگرا ہواغضب ناکدمکشیطانذلت آمیزشکنجہاساسپریشان کرناجوڑناناگواراہیڑتباہچھچیکارنارلانادونعیاشقابِل اعتراضمہا پاپیکامیذلیلخانگیدکھاوٹینہایت بخیلپیلناخرابذات باہرقائدہبالائ اتارناانکسستانالنڈوراکارنفرت انگیززبوںحقِيرابلیسیچمچمانارندمردودشرارہ ...
Idioms with the word Dog in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Dog
What are the meanings of Dog in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Dog in Urdu are کتا - kutta, کتیا - kutya, ذلیل - zaliil, پیچھا کرنا - piichha karna, تعاقب کرنا - taaaqub karna, مردود - marduud and سگ - sag. To understand how would you translate the word Dog in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Dog or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dog synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dog. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dog in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dog in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dog with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dog?
Meanings of dog are کتا - kutta, کتیا - kutya, ذلیل - zaliil, پیچھا کرنا - piichha karna, تعاقب کرنا - taaaqub karna, مردود - marduud and سگ - sag
Whats the definition of dog?
Definition of the dog are
- a hinged catch that fits into a notch of a ratchet to move a wheel forward or prevent it from moving backward
- a smooth-textured sausage of minced beef or pork usually smoked; often served on a bread roll
- a dull unattractive unpleasant girl or woman
- someone who is morally reprehensible
- metal supports for logs in a fireplace
- informal term for a man
- a member of the genus Canis (probably descended from the common wolf) that has been domesticated by man since prehistoric times; occurs in many breeds
What is the synonym of dog?
Synonym of word dog are doggery, bitch, scum, chase, dogger, hook, menial, sic, dogie, hunt
What are the idioms with the word dog?
Here are the idioms with the word dog in them.
- A wolf besets you on this side a dog on that
- An old dog cannot alter his way of barking
- An old dog learns no tricks
- An old dog will learn no tricks
- As courteous as a dog in a kitchen
What are the idioms related to dog?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word dog.
- Make a hole in water
- To hang one lips
- To hang ones lips
- Come to heel
- Follow home follow out
What are the quotes with word dog?
Here are the quotes with the word dog in them
- Youngsters of the age of two and three are endowed with extraordinary strength. They can lift a dog twice their own weight and dump him into the bathtub. — Erma Bombeck
- I saw 'The Artist.' It's really beautiful and it's all done to the letter with all the silent film techniques. The costumes were amazing and the dog is so good. — Florence Welch
- Revenge is often like biting a dog because the dog bit you. — Austin O'Malley
- You call to a dog and a dog will break its neck to get to you. Dogs just want to please. Call to a cat and its attitude is, 'What's in it for me?' — Lewis Grizzard