Fallen meanings in Urdu
Fallen meanings in Urdu are چت, بے رتبہ, ساقط, زبوں, چوپٹ, گرا ہوا, نِکَمَّہ, ذَلِيل, بے رُتبَہ, چِت, گِرا ہُوا, ذلیل Fallen in Urdu. More meanings of fallen, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Fallen.
- (adjective satellite) : having dropped by the force of gravity
- (adjective satellite) : killed in battle
- (adjective satellite) : having lost your chastity
- (adjective satellite) : having fallen in or collapsed
More words related to the meanings of Fallen
More words from Urdu related to Fallen
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Fallen meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Fallen in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Fallen
What are the meanings of Fallen in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Fallen in Urdu are گرا ہوا - gira hu a, ساقط - saaqit, ذلیل - zaliil, چِت, زبوں - zabuun and چوپٹ - chau pat. To understand how would you translate the word Fallen in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Fallen or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Fallen synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Fallen. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Fallen in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Fallen in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Fallen with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by fallen?
Meanings of fallen are گرا ہوا - gira hu a, ساقط - saaqit, ذلیل - zaliil, چِت, زبوں - zabuun and چوپٹ - chau pat
Whats the definition of fallen?
Definition of the fallen are
- having dropped by the force of gravity
- killed in battle
- having lost your chastity
- having fallen in or collapsed
What is the synonym of fallen?
Synonym of word fallen are flaggy, defunct, menial, supine, unlucky, lewd, disglorified, pitiable, insultable, hummable
What are the idioms with the word fallen?
Here are the idioms with the word fallen in them.
- Gnaw the bone which has fallen to thy lot
- He that is fallen cannot help him who is down
- It is the nature of mortals to kick a fallen man
What are the idioms related to fallen?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word fallen.
- To strive with an equal is a doubtful thing to do with a superior a mad thing with an inferior a vulgar thing
- To strive with an equal is a doubtful thing to do; with a superior a mad thing; with an inferior a vulgar thing
- Hasty climber has a sudden fall
- Make a hole in water
- That city cannot prosper where ox is sold for less than a fish
What are the quotes with word fallen?
Here are the quotes with the word fallen in them
- Mr. Churchill is proud of Britain's stand alone, after France had fallen and before America entered the War. — Eamon de Valera
- I don't like people who have never fallen or stumbled. Their virtue is lifeless and it isn't of much value. Life hasn't revealed its beauty to them. — Boris Pasternak
- Look, I've got incredible pride for my family. I've absolutely fallen into that cliche of a dad who could just happily talk about my daughter endlessly. — Christian Bale
- My dad gave me my first bike at 16. I soon fell off and was in a wheelchair for weeks. I haven't fallen since. — Hugh Laurie