Abject meanings in Urdu
Abject meanings in Urdu are فرو مایہ, خوار, رذیل, ادنیٰ, نیچ, ذلیل, کمینہ, بری, قابلِ نفرت, گرکرمعافی مانگنا, ذليل, پست, حقِير, ذلت آمیز, نکمی Abject in Urdu. More meanings of abject, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
With everything that is complex, we learn. If you don't learn, then it's an utter and abject failure. If you do learn, and you're able to apply that to the next situation, then you take away a measure of success.
More words related to the meanings of Abject
More words from Urdu related to Abject
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Abject meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Abject
What are the meanings of Abject in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Abject in Urdu are ادنیٰ - adna, کمینہ - kamiinah, پست - past, فرو مایہ - faro maayah, ذلیل - zaliil, ذلت آمیز - zillat aameyz, نیچ - niich, خوار - khwaar, بری - buri, رذیل - raziil and نکمی - nikammi. To understand how would you translate the word Abject in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Abject or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Abject synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Abject. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Abject in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Abject in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Abject with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by abject?
Meanings of abject are ادنیٰ - adna, کمینہ - kamiinah, پست - past, فرو مایہ - faro maayah, ذلیل - zaliil, ذلت آمیز - zillat aameyz, نیچ - niich, خوار - khwaar, بری - buri, رذیل - raziil and نکمی - nikammi
Whats the definition of abject?
Definition of the abject are
What is the synonym of abject?
Synonym of word abject are wormy, ugly, dowered, mean, menial, inconsequential, mobbish, disgracious, base, snot
What are the idioms related to abject?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word abject.
- Little bodies have great souls
- At the worst
- Pro and con
- Vengeance is mild justice
- Make a hole in water
What are the quotes with word abject?
Here are the quotes with the word abject in them
- When I go to the clinic next and sit with a tube in my arm and watch the poison go in, I'm in an attitude of abject passivity. It doesn't feel like fighting at all it just feels like submitting. — Christopher Hitchens
- With everything that is complex, we learn. If you don't learn, then it's an utter and abject failure. If you do learn, and you're able to apply that to the next situation, then you take away a measure of success. — Benjamin Carson
- Friendship is a disinterested commerce between equals love, an abject intercourse between tyrants and slaves. — Oliver Goldsmith
- Open markets offer the only realistic hope of pulling billions of people in developing countries out of abject poverty, while sustaining prosperity in the industrialized world. — Kofi Annan