Wretched meanings in Urdu
More words related to the meanings of Wretched
More words from Urdu related to Wretched
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Wretched meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Wretched in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Wretched
What are the meanings of Wretched in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Wretched in Urdu are حقیر - haqiir, خراب - kharaab, ذلیل - zaliil, تباہ - tabaah, بدحال - bad haal, کم بخت - kam bakht, خوار - khwaar and آفت زدہ - aafat zadah. To understand how would you translate the word Wretched in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Wretched or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Wretched synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Wretched. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Wretched in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Wretched in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Wretched with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by wretched?
Meanings of wretched are حقیر - haqiir, خراب - kharaab, ذلیل - zaliil, تباہ - tabaah, بدحال - bad haal, کم بخت - kam bakht, خوار - khwaar and آفت زدہ - aafat zadah
Whats the definition of wretched?
Definition of the wretched are
What is the synonym of wretched?
Synonym of word wretched are regardless, erode, menial, scum, corrupted, despumates, spoilful, destroyed, mucuous, rueful
What are the idioms with the word wretched?
Here are the idioms with the word wretched in them.
- It is sweet to the wretched to have had companions in adversity
- It is the nature of the wretched to be ill disposed and to envy the good
- It is the nature of the wretched to be illdisposed and to envy the good
What are the idioms related to wretched?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word wretched.
- There is mystery in the meanest trade
- Make a hole in water
- To hang one lips
- To hang ones lips
- Death alone reveals how insignificant are the paltry bodies of men
What are the quotes with word wretched?
Here are the quotes with the word wretched in them
- Hope is the best possession. None are completely wretched but those who are without hope. Few are reduced so low as that. — William Hazlitt
- For the wretched one night is like a thousand for someone faring well death is just one more night. — Sophocles
- Death is easier than a wretched life and better never to have born than to live and fare badly. — Aeschylus
- Indeed, wretched the man whose fame makes his misfortunes famous. — Lucius Accius