Mean meanings in Urdu
Mean meanings in Urdu are چھوٹا, درمیانی, کمینہ, اوچھا, پست, چھچھورا, رکیک, سبک سر, وسط, فرو مایہ, کم ظرف, زبوں, رذیل, خسیس, سفلہ Mean in Urdu. More meanings of mean, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 13 English and definitions related to the word Mean.
- (adjective satellite) : having or showing an ignoble lack of honor or morality
- (verb) : denote or connote
- (verb) : have in mind as a purpose
- (adjective satellite) : of no value or worth
- (adjective satellite) : (used of sums of money) so small in amount as to deserve contempt
- (adjective satellite) : marked by poverty befitting a beggar
- (adjective satellite) : characterized by malice
- (verb) : intend to refer to
- (verb) : mean or intend to express or convey
- (noun) : an average of n numbers computed by adding some function of the numbers and dividing by some function of n
- (verb) : destine or designate for a certain purpose
- (verb) : have a specified degree of importance
- (adjective satellite) : (used of persons or behavior) characterized by or indicative of lack of generosity
More words related to the meanings of Mean
More words from Urdu related to Mean
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Mean meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پاٹنامعاملہ داںمُقابلتاً تھوڑی حدود والامتذبذببرالالچیپریشانگھاٹچھوٹاناتوانمنناکوندنابُنيادفسادیقابل رحمتھوڑابَدباطنبد رنگبے چارہپرمغزسينٹرمحدُوداتھلاغلطی پرخالی یا تہی ہوناوسط سے قریب ترردیبخیلخامسٹے سٹےبد مزاجیک دمبے کلادنیٰحقیرپٹھاممسکآفت رسیدہبدمزہدنا سازمتلون مزاجہوائیلمحہگڑھاکمیمبہوتمشترکضدیزٹلیکوند ...
Idioms with the word Mean in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Mean
What are the meanings of Mean in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Mean in Urdu are پست - past, چھوٹا - chhota, درمیانی - dar miyaani, کم ظرف - kam zarf, اوچھا - ochha, سفلہ - siflah, وسط - wast, کمینہ - kamiinah, خسیس - khasiis, زبوں - zabuun, چھچھورا - chhichhora, فرو مایہ - faro maayah, رکیک - rakiik, سبک سر - subuk sar and رذیل - raziil. To understand how would you translate the word Mean in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Mean or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Mean synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Mean. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Mean in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Mean in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Mean with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by mean?
Meanings of mean are پست - past, چھوٹا - chhota, درمیانی - dar miyaani, کم ظرف - kam zarf, اوچھا - ochha, سفلہ - siflah, وسط - wast, کمینہ - kamiinah, خسیس - khasiis, زبوں - zabuun, چھچھورا - chhichhora, فرو مایہ - faro maayah, رکیک - rakiik, سبک سر - subuk sar and رذیل - raziil
Whats the definition of mean?
Definition of the mean are
- having or showing an ignoble lack of honor or morality
- denote or connote
- have in mind as a purpose
- of no value or worth
- (used of sums of money) so small in amount as to deserve contempt
- marked by poverty befitting a beggar
- characterized by malice
- intend to refer to
- mean or intend to express or convey
- an average of n numbers computed by adding some function of the numbers and dividing by some function of n
- destine or designate for a certain purpose
- have a specified degree of importance
- (used of persons or behavior) characterized by or indicative of lack of generosity
What is the synonym of mean?
Synonym of word mean are wretch, trifled, interjacent, base, abridger, undignified, contemptible, pimping, midges, pattle
What are the idioms with the word mean?
Here are the idioms with the word mean in them.
- Better a good expectation than a mean possession
- Friendship with a mean fellow is always dreadful
- I didn't mean that
- Put your foot down where you mean to stand
- Speak not of my debts unless you mean to pay them
What are the idioms related to mean?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word mean.
- Nothing is rougher than a low bred man when he was risen to a height
- Little bodies have great souls
- Olden means
- To strive with an equal is a doubtful thing to do with a superior a mad thing with an inferior a vulgar thing
- To strive with an equal is a doubtful thing to do; with a superior a mad thing; with an inferior a vulgar thing
What are the quotes with word mean?
Here are the quotes with the word mean in them
- The age of a woman doesn't mean a thing. The best tunes are played on the oldest fiddles. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The secret of genius is to carry the spirit of the child into old age, which mean never losing your enthusiasm. — Aldous Huxley
- This is the first convention of the space age - where a candidate can promise the moon and mean it. — David Brinkley
- The great book for you is the book that has the most to say to you at the moment when you are reading. I do not mean the book that is most instructive, but the book that feeds your spirit. And that depends on your age, your experience, your psychological and spiritual need. — Robertson Davies