qarzah - قرضہ meanings in English
qarzah - قرضہ Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word qarzah - قرضہ.
- (noun) : the quality of being something that holds you back
- (noun) : the state of being legally obliged and responsible
- (noun) : an obligation to pay money to another party
- (noun) : an obligation to pay or do something
- (noun) : money or goods or services owed by one person to another
- (noun) : the state of owing something (especially money)
More words from English related to qarzah - قرضہ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word qarzah - قرضہ meanings in English in English.
burdensomenessdraft entranceencumbranceoverpressureproduceburdenchancegriefimpositionliabilityloadobstacleoccasiononusopportunitypermissionraintimeturnweightcommitmentdutyon one's handincurrencemoral obligationtrustresponsiblenessdukeshipresponsoryresponsumchargeablenessliablenessresponsioncreditsdebtloanborrowingsborrowsimpeachmentresponsibilityanswerabilityanswerablenessretortingboninessloaningluesdebts
Idioms with the word qarzah - قرضہ in it
Idioms related to the meaning of qarzah - قرضہ
What are the meanings of qarzah - قرضہ in English?
Meanings of the word qarzah - قرضہ in English are liability and debt. To understand how would you translate the word qarzah - قرضہ in English, you can take help from words closely related to qarzah - قرضہ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered qarzah - قرضہ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word qarzah - قرضہ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use qarzah - قرضہ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say qarzah - قرضہ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of qarzah - قرضہ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by قرضہ?
Meanings of قرضہ are liability and debt
Whats the definition of قرضہ?
Definition of the قرضہ are
- the quality of being something that holds you back
- the state of being legally obliged and responsible
- an obligation to pay money to another party
- an obligation to pay or do something
- money or goods or services owed by one person to another
- the state of owing something (especially money)
What is the synonym of قرضہ?
Synonym of word قرضہ are بار, ذمہ داری, مواخذہ, ذمے واری, جواب دہی, قرض, قرضہ, ادھار
What are the idioms with the word قرضہ?
Here are the idioms with the word قرضہ in them.
- Run into debt
- Run up a score
What are the idioms related to قرضہ?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word قرضہ.
- A little debt makes a debter but a great one an enemy
- A man in debt is caught in a net
- A pecuniary debt and gratitude are different things
- A pound of care won't pay an ounce of debt
- A promise attended to is a debt settle